Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I didnt get u🙄🙄🙄.. Explain kaisa dhyan

Kuch nhi Mai toh aiwai bol rahi thi.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Mussoorie bhi nahi .Ek letter likho.then should go somewhere Armaan can't trace her .Let Armaan be with his mamma.Even if he wish to search Abhira,he couldn't do it.Aisa karo

Yaar the way this track is going, I feel we are near to their separation. Either Abhira will have a memory loss after mental breakdown or she will be forced to leave the house by dayan Vidya... Armaan toh pakka khoon ke aansu roega that's final... Uski kismat bhi abhi jaisi hone wali hai, no doubt.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

manjeri is still better to me…abhimanyu was her biological son and she loved him and she loved her adopted son as well. But this vidya is a snake..she’s fake,,her biological son also takes precedence..

Mujhe ab Manjari better lagne lagi hai since she loved both her children equally… Neil was also her sautela beta still she had genuine love for him

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I think reverse.. He might get ready 1st and then change because he himself is asked not to attend or because Ab is asked not to

Haa aisa ho sakta hain..

https://x.com/userhadname/status/1841041312411193487

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

O a big thank you to arman Sa..first time I could hear his dialogues properly in the bts🤣

Vaise kya is mei abhim ka bhoot toh nai aa gaya ? smiley5

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I really hope IF Ruhi has a miscarriage, then it is because of Vidya. I hope Rohit absolutely hates her and that she is shunned by everyone in the family including Armaan and Abhira. I hope when in the future Abhimaan are pregnant, Vidya is not allowed within a 2 feet radius of Abhira. I hope she never gets to see her grandchildren grow up and that they also eventually hate her. I hope she dies a very lonely and painful death.

I hope Shivani,comes back and she loses both Madhav and Armaan who,leave her and go to shivani.. But I don’t think this will ever happen 😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yeah if it’s enough to live with his family..then why is he stilll sulking and crying for mom. Move on then and lead a happy life with your new wife …why is he letting his marriage suffer due to his mom. Abhira is seeing him sad and miserable and longing for his mom, that’s why she’s doing all this stuff..if he was happy with her and just accepted the situation , she’ll let things be.,but now he’s not eating and taking too,many pills 🙄..he’s not being fair with abhira. But I think that’s when the promo.comes to play..he’ll realise this.. and change his ways..hopefully 🙏

Most disgusting part is why the hell he did the shaadi going against his Mom?? Tab hawas ke maare dimaag kaam nahi kar raha tha kya??? Ye saari nautanki shaadi ke baad kyun karni hai?? Somebody seriously should ask him this question.. Maybe buddha goenka will do..

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/userhadname/status/1841041312411193487?s=46

I guess after this is when Ruhi finds out she is pregnant.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After ghum 1 where sai was kept away from pakhi for 9 months during surrogacy track. This is the next triggering track where infertile woman facing unacceptable treatment. ITV can never change while handling sensitive topics.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan toh Abhira ko Phir se daant raha hai toh precap wala scene kya tha??

Precap might be like promo also and might play out differently in the episode. Anyways pregnancy announcement is after this scene.

Just like earlier times, Ar might get an epiphany while he is storming off in the car?.Phir se ek aur gaadi ka satyanash hoga yeh dekhna hai😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 days ago