Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

RoPu ki insta post mein tho vo party costume mein hi haina? So vaapis aakar party attend karega kya??

Dhyan do apne leads pe.smiley36smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RoPu ki insta post mein tho vo party costume mein hi haina? So vaapis aakar party attend karega kya??

I think reverse.. He might get ready 1st and then change because he himself is asked not to attend or because Ab is asked not to

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Abhira behen please kuch dino ke liye Mussoorie chali jaa kipling ke paas๐Ÿ™ Rehne de bhai isko iski family ke paas... zindagi bhar ehsaan utarta rahe unka paltu kutta bankesmiley35

Mussoorie bhi nahi .Ek letter likho.then should go somewhere Armaan can't trace her .Let Armaan be with his mamma.Even if he wish to search Abhira,he couldn't do it.Aisa karo

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

So Ab ke uper next blame aayega- Out of jealousy she deliberately tried to hurt Ruhi's upcoming baby๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I really hope IF Ruhi has a miscarriage, then it is because of Vidya. I hope Rohit absolutely hates her and that she is shunned by everyone in the family including Armaan and Abhira. I hope when in the future Abhimaan are pregnant, Vidya is not allowed within a 2 feet radius of Abhira. I hope she never gets to see her grandchildren grow up and that they also eventually hate her. I hope she dies a very lonely and painful death.

Aisa kuch nahi hone wala smiley19smiley19
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

No.. Thats diff.. Plus he is in his rishta set make up room.

Aree Han yeh toh new hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAkchocSn8o/?igsh=MXRhZmI2MzM3YWE5aQ==

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Dhyan do apne leads pe.smiley36smiley36

I didnt get u๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.. Explain kaisa dhyan
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So Ab ke uper next blame aayega- Out of jealousy she deliberately tried to hurt Ruhi's upcoming baby๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธ

I think Sequence might be 1st she gets hit, doctor gets called and then pregnancy gets confirmed?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan toh Abhira ko Phir se daant raha hai toh precap wala scene kya tha??

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/Vxd3MMuIaiY?si=mmJtYLc5H04CowZm

"Main apey parivaar k saath ek ghar mai reh raha hoon woh merey liye kaafi hain"

Abhira behen record this and hit play when he tries to leave the next time smiley36

yeah if itโ€™s enough to live with his family..then why is he stilll sulking and crying for mom. Move on then and lead a happy life with your new wife โ€ฆwhy is he letting his marriage suffer due to his mom. Abhira is seeing him sad and miserable and longing for his mom, thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s doing all this stuff..if he was happy with her and just accepted the situation , sheโ€™ll let things be.,but now heโ€™s not eating and taking too,many pills ๐Ÿ™„..heโ€™s not being fair with abhira. But I think thatโ€™s when the promo.comes to play..heโ€™ll realise this.. and change his ways..hopefully ๐Ÿ™