News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Digastric

I don't like this track at all and Abhira gussa bhi nahi hogi after birthday party insults😡 kitna forced angst hai ye

Mujhe bahut weird ideas aarahi hain .isliye I stopped thinking about abhimaan.But painting BTS offscreen ki thi na?it's not in between the scene.why everyone talking about armaan mood off in that too

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

I don't like this track at all and Abhira gussa bhi nahi hogi after birthday party insults😡 kitna forced angst hai ye

i don't think she'll get angry at him. But she will stop trying after a while. And then Armaan will finally come back to his senses. Similar to today's song sequence

Baaki writers konsa nasha karke kya likhenge who knows

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't think she'll get angry at him. But she will stop trying after a while. And then Armaan will finally come back to his senses. Similar to today's song sequence

Try karna stop kiya toh better hai otherwise I will stop watching 😂 cricket kaafi hai mujhe rone ke liye stupid ITV show ke liye sad nahi hona hai mujhe

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Mujhe bahut weird ideas aarahi hain .isliye I stopped thinking about abhimaan.But painting BTS offscreen ki thi na?it's not in between the scene.why everyone talking about armaan mood off in that too

Kya weird ideas? Hmm abhimaan chorus gang Ruhi ke baby ke liye room paint kar rahe hai and mujhe laga vusme Armaan sad hi hai and Abhira bilkul normal 😔

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

rohit really has taken this whole ship captain thing seriously smiley36

But he shouldn't take the online negative comments so seriously as shippers spam him with negativity &then he posts some upcoming Lollipop scene to pacify them

But what will he do during the actual separation or leap as that time negativity is at peak in the show & online viewers both so he shouldn't pay this much attention to it..as sam never promotes the ship that much so even he must not get affected by shippers much bcoz it's a dkp ship afterall

The more he gives them content the more they expect & then criticise him by tagging him in idiotic negative posts

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1840959223443964413?t=G3ZdvxcwRrLiBUv0iBNpbg&s=19 Abhira badly needed her father in her life. He would have definitely stopped her from falling in love with Armaan type pendulum man and would have definitely stopped her from getting married in the poddar family.

Had she seen her father and brother bond,She wouldn't have tell this dialogue maa loves you to Armaansmiley6Uska baap bhi ek sautela baap tha.But wo sirf naam ke liye sautela tha.

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kya weird ideas? Hmm abhimaan chorus gang Ruhi ke baby ke liye room paint kar rahe hai and mujhe laga vusme Armaan sad hi hai and Abhira bilkul normal 😔

But they are shooting the scene that time?I thought it's between the break in shooting.

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

When will that time come? Galti ab Armaan ki hain .He should suffer.not Abhira.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

But he shouldn't take the online negative comments so seriously as shippers spam him with negativity &then he posts some upcoming Lollipop scene to pacify them

But what will he do during the actual separation or leap as that time negativity is at peak in the show & online viewers both so he shouldn't pay this much attention to it..as sam never promotes the ship that much so even he must not get affected by shippers much bcoz it's a dkp ship afterall

The more he gives them content the more they expect & then criticise him by tagging him in idiotic negative posts

Rohit has been in the industry for a while, so I hope he knows better than to take weirdos spamming his social media seriously.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1841027849181876687

Abhira please make your family genes work and directly/indirectly kill this bitch. Phir jail chali jana, but please kill her.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 days ago