Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 days ago

Vaise why is abhira so happy celebrating vidyas birthday🤣

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I have many issues with the track. One of my main issue is the timing which is very off. Another one is at the end of the track Vidya ki mamta phirse jaga denge as she's a VVIP person in Abhira and Armaan's lifesmiley5 toh phir yeh Manisha ke taano ka kya fayda. smiley24 it's not like Armaan and Abhira are going to realise what kind of a person she is.

Like Ru-ro are on the way on being parents where Rohit didn't get to know what kaand his wife was going to do with bhaiyaa jismiley36

Originally posted by: Krinya

Vaise why is abhira so happy celebrating vidyas birthday🤣

Because next year use ye mauka nahi milne walasmiley37
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

We don't have a bts for after party kalesh??? I want a major fight between Abhira and Armaan. Armaan toh pyaari pyaari baatein suna hi dega Maa ki haalat dekh ke. But this time i want Abhira to finally stop trying.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I have many issues with the track. One of my main issue is the timing which is very off. Another one is at the end of the track Vidya ki mamta phirse jaga denge as she's a VVIP person in Abhira and Armaan's lifesmiley5 toh phir yeh Manisha ke taano ka kya fayda. smiley24 it's not like Armaan and Abhira are going to realise what kind of a person she is.

woh toh bhool jao, ma kuch bhi kar le, galti kabhi nahi kar sakti smiley36 isliye i want her to die more than anything else.

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We don't have a bts for after party kalesh??? I want a major fight between Abhira and Armaan. Armaan toh pyaari pyaari baatein suna hi dega Maa ki haalat dekh ke. But this time i want Abhira to finally stop trying.

But room painting ka BTS hai na vo birthday party ke baad hai and vaha bhi Armaan ka mood off hai Abhira ka nahi😂

Originally posted by: Digastric

But room painting ka BTS hai na vo birthday party ke baad hai and vaha bhi Armaan ka mood off hai Abhira ka nahi😂

Armaan ko koi shilajeet kyun nahi pilata doodh mein daalke taki uska mood on ho sakesmiley39
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Digastric

on screen bts thodi mila haismiley13 also Abhira can ignore him and still have her fun with the chorus gangsmiley36
Fortnight thumbnail

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1840987879180321041

Abhira behen SR bhi tum initiate karke beizzati mat karwana smiley5

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't like this track at all and Abhira gussa bhi nahi hogi after birthday party insults😡 kitna forced angst hai ye