Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I must that this particular bit is giving butterflies in my stomach smiley43❤️

Kal tak jo log Armaan ki left right bashing kar rahe the aaj bas ek pull aur ek chummi se khush hai socho Abhira toh pighal hi jaayegi.

Caught the episode finally, one good episode after so much drama… Minu di I love you ek hi dil hai kitne baar jeetengi aap… and Armaan I am kind of understanding now…. He has hidden messages in his actions. The way he first brushed her aside and then when she finally gave up he pulled her to him, held her by MS and that kiss…

May be he is asking her to be a little more patient with him and he will soon get there… also, one thing is very vividly seen here is he feels secured around and near her. He can show her negligence and still feel that she won’t leave him. Pulling her by that MS speaks more volumes than his words, it silently says “tum meri ho”.

All said and done I am not gonna forgive him easily thought

I didn't enjoyed that scene. It felt like less romance and more of consolation from Armaan's side so that biwi kahin aur na bhatak jaesmiley16
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Every one is happy with that scene which came before leap ke not sorry the mangalsutra pulling of armaan means to me abhira tum phase gayi ab nahi bhaag sakti how bad I treat you it gave me that feeling rather than romance smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I must that this particular bit is giving butterflies in my stomach smiley43❤️

Kal tak jo log Armaan ki left right bashing kar rahe the aaj bas ek pull aur ek chummi se khush hai socho Abhira toh pighal hi jaayegi.

Caught the episode finally, one good episode after so much drama… Minu di I love you ek hi dil hai kitne baar jeetengi aap… and Armaan I am kind of understanding now…. He has hidden messages in his actions. The way he first brushed her aside and then when she finally gave up he pulled her to him, held her by MS and that kiss…

May be he is asking her to be a little more patient with him and he will soon get there… also, one thing is very vividly seen here is he feels secured around and near her. He can show her negligence and still feel that she won’t leave him. Pulling her by that MS speaks more volumes than his words, it silently says “tum meri ho”.

All said and done I am not gonna forgive him easily thought

manisha chachi is always the best character smiley27

Even i was annoyed as hell yesterday, but abhira losing her patience with him made me feel better. As long as she does not take his crap passively, I am fine.

Well my interpretation of the mangalsutra scene was a bit different. Imo it shows that he initially was putting in efforts in the relationship, however, things with him got worse with Vidya's continued indifference over the span of three months.

Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Harshad, Shakti, Rohit and Shaheer ❤️🧡💛💚💜💜🤎🤍💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💌💟♥️❣️

Loved Shaheer from Navyaa days and Best of luck Nikki, especially Arjun (Mahabharat) and dev (Krpkab).

Shakti had this huge fanbase from my class girls 😅😁 for Meri Aashiqui tum se hi

No words for HC *dreamy sigh*

Rohit was good as Alexander, watched it after Armaan sa's performance.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

After disappearing for almost a year there's a part that function besides him screaming. Then his wife dress like a suhaagan chudail to married, almost died from high speed driving with jeth cause that's the only way they can be together is death smiley37smiley37

Wow Ruhaya is pregnant, I'm so happy for Rohit smiley42

When did they have that " SR " or whatever ...smiley37....This too look like a " pregnancy " like how " Abhira" was conceived....smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37" A Mystery "smiley37....Good for them

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I didn't enjoyed that scene. It felt like less romance and more of consolation from Armaan's side so that biwi kahin aur na bhatak jaesmiley16

That was not romance but definitely not consolation too… it’s a reassurance that he needs her and will always need her and did you hear the lyrics of the song played “tumhare hi rahenge hum”..

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That was not romance but definitely not consolation too… it’s a reassurance that he needs her and will always need her and did you hear the lyrics of the song played “tumhare hi rahenge hum”..

Rishta's song choices do much more work & are much more on point than their writing/editing & dialogue ever can besmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have many issues with the track. One of my main issue is the timing which is very off. Another one is at the end of the track Vidya ki mamta phirse jaga denge as she's a VVIP person in Abhira and Armaan's lifesmiley5 toh phir yeh Manisha ke taano ka kya fayda. smiley24 it's not like Armaan and Abhira are going to realise what kind of a person she is.

Edited by Fortnight - 3 days ago

DKP ka koi bharosa nahi kya pata kuch din baad Ruhi ke liye gaata hua nazar aa jayesmiley29