Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

That sakshi tanwar one? I remember bits and pieces cause my mom saw it, but i was more into star one shows than family dramas then. smiley36

Wahi toh problem hain. Armaan seems so bechara to me usko theek se gaali bhi nahi de paati smiley44

Haan the OG Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar one. If you have the time, watch it on YT - it's good & really does feel good even now. Watching it reminds me of how well Ekta would do good love stories. Warning, if ur watching it - the first leap with kid is the best, even better than before the leap, after that it's only downhill smiley36

@bold - See ur finally moving to my side - yahi meri vidambana hai since the start of this track - woh jitna bhi kare, he is so traumatized himself that it's so hard for me bash him or to read people bashing him

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Main tho Kal se bol rahi hu.....this track is good, enjoy it koi meri baat hi nahi maan rahasmiley6

Main bhi tere saath yahi bol rahi thi - episodes are serving - lekin login hazam nahi ho raha hai smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1840933894314393667

rohit really has taken this whole ship captain thing seriously smiley36

Kal ke tweet ke baad you still had doubts smiley36

That man plays us like song aur hum bajte bhi haismiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Waise did anyone notice - Armaan Abhira ko paas aane deta hai ya nahin, he is behaving like a typical husband asking her where his pills were & then rummaging through her purse to find it. Uske baad he got mad that the strip was empty.smiley36 Mujhe sach main mere pati ka flashback hua us scene ko dekhkarsmiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

IF who is paying them to hate Ru

ruhi ka badalna.....is not possible....πŸ˜‚ watna makers use rohit ko confess karte hue dikhaate...πŸ˜‚ yeh wohi wali ruhi hai...jise armaan ne mandap per choda tha..to sab soch rahe the...she has changed...πŸ˜‚...and then v get the shaadi drama....πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: mili9

This is what it is coming across assmiley7. The writers and directors need to pay attention and watch out. His body language is off as if he wants nothing to do with her. If he is worried about some nonsense shraap, there should have been some pain, introspection that he is unable to be close to Abhira for some frivolous reason. What keeps him from taking Abhira into confidence if it is the nonsense shraap?

As for Abhira trying to hug and get close to him, I think she tried to hug him on day # 2-3 of their marriage when she thought that he was reeling under shock of what his maa did to himsmiley35. It is a normal comforting gesture, ignoring what she is being doled out by him. Hum sab karte haina, try to ignore when a loved one is mistreating us and when we think they are not in the right headspace and try to comfort them out of their painsmiley27. I looked at it that way. What is throwing me off is why did they have the gazebo scene in the middle, to confuse me? He ordered a gift for maa's birthday 3 months in advance?

I only hope that we don't get served any more attempted intimacy now 3 months later after how pig-headed Armaan is coming across as.smiley7Abhira is lashing out at least and is not taking his nonsense lying downsmiley20. If not for Manisha and Manoj, Abhira would have been totally alone in this stupiditysmiley31 I just hope that Abhira's reactions won't be painted as her constant bickering, you know stereotyped as a nagging wifesmiley7 I am all for friction between a couple in a show, but this friction is just leaving a bitter taste in my mouth as I don't understand what his problem is with Abhira. It is coming across as if he realized what a grave mistake he made by marrying hersmiley11

Liked Phuphasa today, completely agree with him- Kaveri's use and throw approach is unbecoming for a matriarch. I know Phupha saa has his own ulterior motives, but wohi toh iss firm ko afloat rakha till now. You can't then make him a paraya just like thatsmiley11 Kaveri lacks a moral compasssmiley21

Tagging for convenience........

yup.....abhira ka try karna banta tha...he has been the strong one before marriage...she gave up once the med reports were out....and he stayed strong......so, the trust and support of both partners are important...abhira knows how much vidya means to him.....

But again, there has to b a limit.....lets c makers dikhaate kya hain.....

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh bhi party ke liye ready hua hai?? Abhira bhi hogi ya usko party se nikal diya?smiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yeh bhi party ke liye ready hua hai?? Abhira bhi hogi ya usko party se nikal diya?smiley36

Arey abhira ko toh party main hona he hain. Warna cake k allergic reaction k baad sabse gaali kaise suneygi smiley42 sajh dhaj k he gaali sunney mai maza hain na.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Arey abhira ko toh party main hona he hain. Warna cake k allergic reaction k baad sabse gaali kaise suneygi smiley42 sajh dhaj k he gaali sunney mai maza hain na.

What will she wear?? Ru ko gown diya hain.. So I guess Ab would wear saree.. Haa full sleeve blouse compulsory hainπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™