Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Armaan is too into his head to get an instant realization, unless she sees Abhira have a breakdown or something, but I do not see that coming soon as well smiley24Slow is fine as long as they both are participants, like in today's episode.

Yes, Ruhis pregnancy is gonna be more about how abhira armaan will deal with her infertility issue....which they kind off pushed to the back during the wedding track ...... end of this track they may even show reports were fake or there was some mistake in the test

Edited by Rash_H - 3 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1840933894314393667

rohit really has taken this whole ship captain thing seriously smiley36

that guy only posts when there's a AbhiMaan scene involved
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Yes, Ruhis pregnancy is gonna be more about how abhira armaan will deal with her infertility issue....which they kind off pushed during the wedding track ...... end of this track they may even show reports were fake or there was some mistake in the test

It better be, cause i was annoyed as hell about how they pivoted it to vidya's ego issues somehow smiley22

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1840933894314393667

rohit really has taken this whole ship captain thing seriously smiley36

I wonder what Armaana has plan out there, those two are crazy and kinky

enough to have SR outside smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Yes, Ruhis pregnancy is gonna be more about how abhira armaan will deal with her infertility issue....which they kind off pushed to the back during the wedding track ...... end of this track they may even show reports were fake or there was some mistake in the test

Just like how ArRu's wedding track was concentrated entirely on Abhimaan..

And yehi hona chahiye bcz Ab's pregnancy track mein these stupid writers will do that ghatbad which we all know abt🥲🥲

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Shayad hi kar degi sabr toota toh….

I have a question… why does he get flashes of V only while hugging or being close to AbhiRa has he already started thinking that he made a mistake??

This is what it is coming across assmiley7. The writers and directors need to pay attention and watch out. His body language is off as if he wants nothing to do with her. If he is worried about some nonsense shraap, there should have been some pain, introspection that he is unable to be close to Abhira for some frivolous reason. What keeps him from taking Abhira into confidence if it is the nonsense shraap?

As for Abhira trying to hug and get close to him, I think she tried to hug him on day # 2-3 of their marriage when she thought that he was reeling under shock of what his maa did to himsmiley35. It is a normal comforting gesture, ignoring what she is being doled out by him. Hum sab karte haina, try to ignore when a loved one is mistreating us and when we think they are not in the right headspace and try to comfort them out of their painsmiley27. I looked at it that way. What is throwing me off is why did they have the gazebo scene in the middle, to confuse me? He ordered a gift for maa's birthday 3 months in advance?

I only hope that we don't get served any more attempted intimacy now 3 months later after how pig-headed Armaan is coming across as.smiley7Abhira is lashing out at least and is not taking his nonsense lying downsmiley20. If not for Manisha and Manoj, Abhira would have been totally alone in this stupiditysmiley31 I just hope that Abhira's reactions won't be painted as her constant bickering, you know stereotyped as a nagging wifesmiley7 I am all for friction between a couple in a show, but this friction is just leaving a bitter taste in my mouth as I don't understand what his problem is with Abhira. It is coming across as if he realized what a grave mistake he made by marrying hersmiley11

Liked Phuphasa today, completely agree with him- Kaveri's use and throw approach is unbecoming for a matriarch. I know Phupha saa has his own ulterior motives, but wohi toh iss firm ko afloat rakha till now. You can't then make him a paraya just like thatsmiley11 Kaveri lacks a moral compasssmiley21

Tagging for convenience........

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They're painting the baby room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRf0jzjTPb4

IF who is paying them to hate Ru

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They're painting the baby room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRf0jzjTPb4

IF who is paying them to hate Ru

FD se zyadda IF hates Ruhi😂😂😂.. Idk why..
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

also, armaan becoming a pill popper is so ram kapoor in balh2 smiley37

is it? Wth...I wanted abhira to have some health issues and suffer a memory loss...and guess what we are getting...another round of taunts for abhira blaming her for armaan's bad health saying that she is not a good wife.....
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The gift ordered now is just for manaoing. Not for bday. Lol

Lets hope we get some sort of explanation about why he's taking out all his angst on Abhira. I really wish she'd tell him that she's not his punching bag that every time he's stressed he will take it out on her. Earlier chilla kar gussa nikalta tha. Now he kills her with his mostly silence and indifference. I wish he'd witness her just breakdown mentally and physically due to the impact of his behavior and Vs cruelty.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago