Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

oh it is going to get much worse before it gets any better smiley36

i don't think Armaan is going to have an instant realisation (as in the precap). I think throughout this Ruhi's pregnancy track he'll notice how it's affecting Abhira and tab shayad uski tubelight jalesmiley13 but it's going to be a very slowwww and painful track
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Shayad hi kar degi sabr toota toh….

I have a question… why does he get flashes of V only while hugging or being close to AbhiRa has he already started thinking that he made a mistake??

I do not think so...imo its more about her shraap thing. His mind is just too caught up with Vidya in general, which is hampering other aspects of his life, his marriage, his work and his health.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Haan na - they started with the dreaded "ek hazaaron main meri devrani-jethani hai". Main toh soch rahi hoon IR ke baad aur kitna pyaar umdega smiley44

woh bhi one sidedsmiley37 Ruhi full maze legi Abhira ke trust kesmiley5
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Have you watched the OG - there Ram's mom Niharika Kapoor was the OG - she would put Kaveri to shame. By God her plotting & planning was another level of fun to watchsmiley36

Also for people talking about manipulation - the Pfam cannot hold a candle to the OG Kapoor family - they were on another level. There atleast bechara Armaan had his grandmother and a really good friend to share his feelings - yahaan bechara really has no one who truly understands him like Abhira

That sakshi tanwar one? I remember bits and pieces cause my mom saw it, but i was more into star one shows than family dramas then. smiley36

Wahi toh problem hain. Armaan seems so bechara to me usko theek se gaali bhi nahi de paati smiley44

U know if it is anyway like how they showed today, I am still up for it. Their angst was on fire (despite it being for Vidya of all peoplesmiley44)

Main tho Kal se bol rahi hu.....this track is good, enjoy it koi meri baat hi nahi maan rahasmiley6

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

Dunno about the rest of us but am glad the shit that mr pendulum is doing will work on our favour as it will givethe utmost reality check to abhira baby that her love for armaan is unconditonal but his will always come with conditions. Before the infertility track, it was kaveri who had problem with the marriage but now the girgit vv. Its role reveral, vv using her ultimate weapon of not accepting the sautela son while kaveri recognising ar-ab as pure asses for the law firm. As far as abhira is concerned, whether she falls out of love of armaan due to his own actions remains to be seen, but in good way I want babysa to focus on her career abd if armaan does not want to live as a couple properly coz of sauteli mom, just leave him, it is not worth it at all, divorce for the second time or not does not matter, this guy is receiving love from wife, does not want to accept it but wants a sauteli mom recognition for gods knows why, then he does not derserve any love in his pathetic life.

Did you see how held her MS in the episode, I don't know if he's saying be patient with me or being cocky like he's control. The issue Ar being sad is fine but he's not communicating why he's pulling away from Ab, out of fear or he just cause Vidya disown him or both is hard to tell

Waise 3 months ke baad bhi abhira is listening to tauba tauba

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't think Armaan is going to have an instant realisation (as in the precap). I think throughout this Ruhi's pregnancy track he'll notice how it's affecting Abhira and tab shayad uski tubelight jalesmiley13 but it's going to be a very slowwww and painful track

Armaan is too into his head to get an instant realization, unless she sees Abhira have a breakdown or something, but I do not see that coming soon as well smiley24Slow is fine as long as they both are participants, like in today's episode.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Waise 3 months ke baad bhi abhira is listening to tauba tauba

3 months k baad bhi she has a pimple on the same place, girlie needs to change her skincare and playlist smiley24

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1840933894314393667

rohit really has taken this whole ship captain thing seriously smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 days ago