Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Of course he didn't and there is no way in hell I am okay with his behavior towards her. However, my issue was not really with his behavior right after marriage. While I may not agree to his behavior in the situation at all, it was understandable cause he was in a very different headspace. imo being extremely stupid and irrational after a huge setback is just a human thing. All my issues with him are about his behavior after the time skip thing.

Bold: That obviously he needs to. But as per current itv standards, i'll keep my expectations in check.

Even after three months of this is how she is treated he needs therapy

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry to burst your bubble but do you really think that they’ll copy a legendary Pakistani drama into a show like Rishta?

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 3 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Even after three months of this is how she is treated he needs therapy

He is apparently not eating and popping pills as well, so obviously he is in some sort of a self sabotage spree and desperately needs therapy....But if rishta verse therapists are like the one Ruhi got, maybe Abhira should try to throw him off a cliff instead cause that somehow acts as some instant magical therapy.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 days ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a woman is sitting in the driver 's seat of a car with bravo written on the bottom

I want bash the hell out of Ar, but my siggie give me restrain and smile outsidesmiley4

Dunno about the rest of us but am glad the shit that mr pendulum is doing will work on our favour as it will givethe utmost reality check to abhira baby that her love for armaan is unconditonal but his will always come with conditions. Before the infertility track, it was kaveri who had problem with the marriage but now the girgit vv. Its role reveral, vv using her ultimate weapon of not accepting the sautela son while kaveri recognising ar-ab as pure asses for the law firm. As far as abhira is concerned, whether she falls out of love of armaan due to his own actions remains to be seen, but in good way I want babysa to focus on her career abd if armaan does not want to live as a couple properly coz of sauteli mom, just leave him, it is not worth it at all, divorce for the second time or not does not matter, this guy is receiving love from wife, does not want to accept it but wants a sauteli mom recognition for gods knows why, then he does not derserve any love in his pathetic life.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 3 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj ka episode was on fire - this is exactly what RP was saying about sabr ka phal.

Also even bechari Abhira didn't deserve all that bashing - uske bhi tevar aaj dikh Gaye & I love itsmiley41

You saw how he held MS to stop Ab from going away... Hmm Ar... Too much confidence haa...
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

also, armaan becoming a pill popper is so ram kapoor in balh2 smiley37

Even the OG Ram in BALH 1 was a pill popper - Armaan really does remind me so much of that Ram - he was truly such a lovely & layered character (and was equally smitten with his step family till he got a reality checksmiley36)

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Guys 3 months ki leap matlab they skipped RuRo ki SR??? Ohh shit.😭😭😭

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Guys 3 months ki leap matlab they skipped RuRo ki SR??? Ohh shit.😭😭😭

that's the best part of this track ❤️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Even the OG Ram in BALH 1 was a pill popper - Armaan really does remind me so much of that Ram - he was truly such a lovely & layered character (and was equally smitten with his step family till he got a reality checksmiley36)

His similarities with Ram is what attracted me to Armaan's character in the first place. Though nandini was way more fun than vidya could ever be smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

You saw how he held MS to stop Ab from going away... Hmm Ar... Too much confidence haa...

Yeh confidence ke chakkar main abhi tak Abhira tiki hai, warna Abhira would be like