Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So who are we bashing how much today? I have a lot of time to come prepared for later in the day! smiley37

Chalo phuphasa ko bash karte hai.....unhone papers phaad diya aajsmiley7

Edited by Rash_H - 3 days ago

https://x.com/Kaxeditsss/status/1840938003759579188?t=6gyZ8OF2sPs2BglzyBcOQw&s=19

Manisha chachi being her usual self....spitting facts in the most casual waysmiley10

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/MFjps6rRQAXYTuAd/?mibextid=oFDknk

Bechaari Sam is also like kya convince karun about a biological/medical issue.

Looks like Kaveri is still collecting brownie points and will remain pro Abhira for a little while longer

RoPu Sam also are not enjoying all the illogical stuff. But makers ko pata nahi kya track dikhana hai.

Where is all this going 🤷

Screenshot_20241001-081411_X.jpg

I am liking this tracksmiley42

Chalo bye for the day

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Haven’t watched the episode…. Tell me one thing did he rewind all that he did to her in the last 24 to 48 hours??? This frame and angst is fine… like someone told here his sexual desires are also being controlled by his family and the way they treat them… that’s bad and I can’t agree to it any day. He needs to come terms to himself in the first place as to what he wants and who is important for him.

Of course he didn't and there is no way in hell I am okay with his behavior towards her. However, my issue was not really with his behavior right after marriage. While I may not agree to his behavior in the situation at all, it was understandable cause he was in a very different headspace. imo being extremely stupid and irrational after a huge setback is just a human thing. All my issues with him are about his behavior after the time skip thing.

Bold: That obviously he needs to. But as per current itv standards, i'll keep my expectations in check.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj ka episode was on fire - this is exactly what RP was saying about sabr ka phal.

Also even bechari Abhira didn't deserve all that bashing - uske bhi tevar aaj dikh Gaye & I love itsmiley41

Bold: Yep: My annoyance started with her trying to hug and pacify him while he clearly was being an asshole. As long as she is not passive, I'm fine smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/Kaxeditsss/status/1840938003759579188?t=6gyZ8OF2sPs2BglzyBcOQw&s=19

Manisha chachi being her usual self....spitting facts in the most casual waysmiley10

kachha toh iss ma ka pyaar hain smiley14

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

also, armaan becoming a pill popper is so ram kapoor in balh2 smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Bold: Yep: My annoyance started with her trying to hug and pacify him while he clearly was being an asshole. As long as she is not passive, I'm fine smiley36

jab aagh dono tarf se hai tabhi toh dekhne me kuch maza hai...But the timejump is making the situation odd.

Edited by Visszz - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inqJ47uKqUk

This series is SO good! Refreshing to watch this jodi! no hot scenes, minimal physical contact yet SO SO romantic

My khayali pulao plot: makers sun lo, copy kar lo please!!!

This plot needs to be repeated in yrkkh. Abhira getting accused of Ruhi miscarriage or some other kaand and Abhira deciding to leave home. And Armaan supporting her by going with her. Kaveri doing something sly to freeze his accounts and take away his and Abhiras firm ki naukri.

They can go find a rent ka ghar. Armaan struggling to make do in a modest home given his richie rich upbringing but still wanting to stay and make it work like Sharjeena. Abhira like Mustafa doing the ghar ke chote mote kaam - plumbing, fuse fixing, little chores since she is Ms Fixit. And Armaan being there to help her with cooking and cleaning. both finding jobs or starting a new firm together.

Abhimaan being asked to come back home by chacha, chachi but Armaan refusing because Abhira ki izzat par ban ayi uss ghar mein. Abhira blaming herself for Armaan getting stuck with her in a middle class lifestyle. but Armaan telling her he is happy with her. Both being happy in their new ashiyana. And eventually sacchai of kaand and Abhira accusation being baseless can come out. And family can go beg for maafi to bring them back

Baad mein they can again do kalesh but atleast one track will be SOLID, LOGICAL and GOOD.

For a change copying karein toh ek acchi show , acchi plot seh karein!

Edited by Pinecone - 3 days ago