Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly I expected it to be so much worse than it currently is - mujhe toh bas hassi aa rahi hai sabki baatein padh karsmiley36

Maine ek pura din liya hasne ke liye smiley37

I'm kidding. I was busy.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So who are we bashing how much today? I have a lot of time to come prepared for later in the day! smiley37

Kaveri, armaan and abhira cause they took away phuphsa's haq smiley13

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/employedmeg/status/1840928735278875105?t=R0XCpUDIx_VnNmdcvWzawg&s=19

This wasn't the serve I was expecting smiley42 so I'll pause being dramatic for a while smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri, armaan and abhira cause they took away phuphsa's haq smiley13

Yes, bechare Phupasa - he deserves justice for all this time being Maasa's secret keeper & partner in crime & getting nothing out of it

#justiceforphupasa

Apsvenky thumbnail

What if I say that after screaming, ranting and cribbing here the whole day I actually liked today's episodesmiley37 cause look at the material

20241001_064141.jpg

Aaj ka episode was on fire - this is exactly what RP was saying about sabr ka phal.

Also even bechari Abhira didn't deserve all that bashing - uske bhi tevar aaj dikh Gaye & I love itsmiley41

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So who are we bashing how much today? I have a lot of time to come prepared for later in the day! smiley37

Mujhe na sach main lagta hai meri bashing hogi, coz the episode today was sooo good. Vidya getting a reality check from Manisha (that she will promptly ignore smiley44), Armaan almost kissing Abhira all thanks to him hearing bhaiyya from Rohit smiley36 (this man's se**al kinks are wayyy to closely related to his family to the level of being unhealthy smiley36), Abhira gives Armaan back as good as she gets smiley36 - I am a happy clam today, going about defending the writers and getting a lot of flak for it 🤣 🤣

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan is such a flipper ..one minute He says he never felt at home in podaars house and always felt lonely..and that abhira is his home.’ The next minute ..it’s ..I can’t live without my family and my Maa ..if family and Maa were so special,and good..then why did he feel alone in Poddar house.

Flipping is khaandani bimaari isse saabit hota hai ki Armaan hi asli vaaris hai smiley36

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj ka episode was on fire - this is exactly what RP was saying about sabr ka phal.

Also even bechari Abhira didn't deserve all that bashing - uske bhi tevar aaj dikh Gaye & I love itsmiley41

We have also become flippers now I guesssmiley36

https://x.com/hissillygurl001/status/1840927421727474100?t=tqAmRUR9N2sdxG5y8dVpIg&s=19

The bit where he held her MS and kissed her....❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

What if I say that after screaming, ranting and cribbing here the whole day I actually liked today's episodesmiley37 cause look at the material

20241001_064141.jpg

Haven’t watched the episode…. Tell me one thing did he rewind all that he did to her in the last 24 to 48 hours??? This frame and angst is fine… like someone told here his sexual desires are also being controlled by his family and the way they treat them… that’s bad and I can’t agree to it any day. He needs to come terms to himself in the first place as to what he wants and who is important for him.