Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

It is disappointing to see a bubbly, no nonsense girl like Abhira become a typical doormat smiley38

The typical "bhala hain bura hain mera pati mera bhagwaan hain" type doormat

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Digastric

Haa😔😔 Abhira ki "self respect" leap ke time hi vaapas aayegi 😭😔 i miss my sunshine Abhira 💔 ye kya banadiya isko

Armaan ki biwi & poddars ki bahu banaya gain usko. (Yeh alag baat hain ke armaan dur rehta hain usse & poddars conditionally bahu maante hain use)

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Humble request ye star nation guy ke words pe mat jana armaan full support karega romance aayega kuch nahi hone wala idhar abhira aise hi torchure hogi smiley18 aur hoti rahegi aur white day main khud abhira ko nikla dega yeh aadmi ...

Sorry abhira ka pata nahi I am not giving third chance to armaan poddar 🙌🙌 meri expectations se kuch alag dekhaya will be very happy but knowing rishta history this show is on verge of downgrade smiley29

I don't want unnecessary romance. I want abhira to maintain distance from armaan, it's giving second hand embarrassment watching her hugging armaan even after he shouts at her/ignores her.

Reason kuch bhi ho (other than abhira depressed with ruhi's pregnancy) but she must keep emotional & physical distance from armaan when ge tries to patch up for his foolishness

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

These days were gold smiley27 Missing them a lot smiley28

I going to ask Raj, will dk bring back old Ab we love that disappear.

Ab always had a good heart that's fine but the attitude is gone, we need back now

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I don't want unnecessary romance. I want abhira to maintain distance from armaan, it's giving second hand embarrassment watching her hugging armaan even after he shouts at her/ignores her.

Reason kuch bhi ho (other than abhira depressed with ruhi's pregnancy) but she must keep emotional & physical distance from armaan when ge tries to patch up for his foolishness

I've always criticized Ruhi's character for her lack of self-worth here I would say Abhira lack self-worth the most. I don't want her to abandon Armaan or completely detach from him but she must use her brain when he isn't interested in physical proximity or isn't even talking to her properly, why is she getting close to him or trying to talk to him? Give him space for months if he needs it, I wish she had real mayka and she could stay there while giving him the space he needs. After giving him space when he is ready to talk ask for your personal space of months. Abhira is all talks and no action but this time she is not even talking or expressing disappointment/displeasure.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 3 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Abhira loves Armaan and knows he is deeply disturbed so she's giving him a long rope and is understanding towards him. She is giving a hug to her husband to comfort him when he looks anxious. shes not throwing herself at a man who said he loves someone else. Nor is she imposing on a guy who said he did not want to marry her. She was coaxed to marry by Armaan but now he's upset and shes trying to be understanding. I dont think that amounts to lack of self worth. At some point if Armaan doesn't course correct she will also have an outburst. And i certainly dont think there can be any comparison between Abhira and Ruhi. Thats just crazy. Ruhi is a psycho. And comparing Abhira to Ruhi is absolutely not fair or logical.

mysha3051 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Pinecone thumbnail

https://youtu.be/iui4ar268nQ?feature=shared

Ugh. Why the F are Abhimaan decorating room for Ruhi. They should just stay the F away from her. Cordial hai ok- but no need to be so extra nice.

Kal yeh ghatiya insaan Ab ko hi blame karegi 😡

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I happened to see this comment while scrolling.. first I thought to ignore whatever but then I wanted to give facts since I have seen a lot of age shaming comments here.. seems like this thread is full of age shaming comments.. not that I care if you feel comfortable being ageists but let’s talk facts

1. Anupama when it started was 42 yrs old

2. She divorced Vanraj & met Anuj at 43

3. She got married to Anuj at 44

4. 1 yr of marriage and 5 yr leap = she’s currently ~50

so no she won’t be 75. They are gonna take 7-8 yr leap ( if Adhya is 15 now, they’ll probably take 5 yr leap) making her at most ~ 55-56

Idk about yall but I have seen couple being pretty romantic even in their 50s… I have seen couple kiss at 50s.. so I don’t think them romancing in their 50s is bad/wrong/a sin like people make out to be ✌️

on that note - seems even Star plus doesn’t mind budha budhi romance & promoting SPA via that😌✌️

https://x.com/ravalavi/status/1840789609292431675?s=46

I always see lots of age shaming among itv viewers online. I am not sure why that is because I rarely ever see this in American show viewers. Forget 60 or 70, even people at 30 and 30s are age shamed and bashed for it. It’s crazy and doesn’t even make sense. Many seem to think life ends at 30 or 60. People still love and have a life after 30, 40, etc. It is not like the emotions end one day after a certain age gets clocked in. This age shaming is one the reason I am happy Anupama is the top show. I am glad the trp viewers are mature in this regard. They should’ve more choices to watch and not just have teenagers or young adults romancing in every show.
Edited by The_Best - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anupamaa is hated for being a shameless, pathetic, doormat unpaid maid of her abusive Ex In Laws who treat her like used tissue paper not because of her age!!

And why should anyone take her relationship seriously when she herself doesn’t? She literally dumped her supportive husband and young daughter just because her husband dared to give her a reality check one fine day!!