Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 4 days ago

If they do wanna separate Armaan-Abhira and make Armaan miss out on the first few years of his child’s life, they should just redo Naitik’s coma track from gen 1 all over again. Abhira can take over the reins of Poddar Firm like how Akshara took over the responsibilities of the business and it would work cause Dadisa thinks Armaan and Abhira are most capable anyway.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aree nhi no 3 months leap that she ignored him and we didn't see.

Abhira didn't ignore him for 3 months. Even post leap she was hugging Armaan while preparing for Vidya's birthday he didn't hug her back.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I just now saw rohit twitter post kya hua did rohit got bashed again armaan sa to kaam hi aisa kar rahe to bash honge hi usko kya hua ya he wants people to stick to this nonsense track which people are leaving smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Naira never kept quiet. She would take Kartik to the cleaners everytime he pissed her off.

Sach bolu toh abhira has become very thakeli fl. Koi bhi aake kuch bhi suna jaata hain & she forgives all of them easily especially armaan & waits for him with puppy eyes.

No wonder everybody takes her for granted

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Armaan will apologize before Abhira could ignore him. He will mend their relationship that's for sure.

The most irritating part. For 3 months the guy ignored & shouted at you for no fault of yours & she will melt with just an apology!? smiley39

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Naira never kept quiet. She would take Kartik to the cleaners everytime he pissed her off.

Naira had her real mayka, her family never asked her to compromise in gratitude. Naitik always stood by her side, fought for her whenever needed, same goes for Naksh, Rajshree, Devyani so Naira was never fighting her battles alone. Here fake mayke wale MG is asking Abhira to compromise & her being gullible will blindly follow whatever Manish says.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

The most irritating part. For 3 months the guy ignored & shouted at you for no fault of yours & she will melt with just an apology!? smiley39

Abhira need not melt as she is not angry or disappointed in Armaan. Such an understanding wife smiley9 That "I hate pyaar" zone is not returning until leap smiley36

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SS guy new video kisne dekha.....

Chota tha to maine dekhliyasmiley36.

Viper ka birthday before leap..

Aur painting for jaise we predicted ro ru ki baby ke liye aur saath main gaana bajana bhi hoga....

Inke beech armaan maafi maangega aur abhira ku full support karegasmiley29

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Abhira need not melt as she is not angry or disappointed in Armaan. Such an understanding wife smiley9 That "I hate pyaar" zone is not returning until leap smiley36

Haa😔😔 Abhira ki "self respect" leap ke time hi vaapas aayegi 😭😔 i miss my sunshine Abhira 💔 ye kya banadiya isko

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Sach bolu toh abhira has become very thakeli fl. Koi bhi aake kuch bhi suna jaata hain & she forgives all of them easily especially armaan & waits for him with puppy eyes.

No wonder everybody takes her for granted

Abhira’s fire has been put out, period. Now she is just a weak, emotional and vulnerable girl who would kill herself for the crumbs that Poddars & Goenkas throw her way. I think it is better if they just bring a separation and reignite that fire in Abhira, not make her beg on the streets like last time.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 4 days ago