Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan is such a flipper ..one minute He says he never felt at home in podaars house and always felt lonely..and that abhira is his home.’ The next minute ..it’s ..I can’t live without my family and my Maa ..if family and Maa were so special,and good..then why did he feel alone in Poddar house.

"Mujhe tumhaare alawa kisi ne itna pyar nahi kiya".. Ab maa ke liye ro raha( ignoring her)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

SO, Ruhi will be 3 months pregnant then ??

It 6 weeks to find out you pregnant so she'll be less then that, but since is itv she 4-6 month pregnant, and bachcha, Armaan hai smiley37smiley37

btw did I miss any good spoiler,

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Well I only see a repeat of something seen earlier.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vidya when to pray with that expression after learning son is nikamma smiley37smiley37

Still can't he lost that many cases and worst then Manoj smiley39

Her prayer is heard, not in court but in baccha matter he proved his worth

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Yes he would have married Ruhi.Then you know what will happen after that?He would have realised he loves Abhira after that .He couldn't have move on with Ruhi easily after that.Ruhi wanted a normal marriage immediately after that.He will be frustrated.She will be frustrated .He may realise Ruhi is not what he thought of.Ruhi will understand Armaan is not what she thought of.Jhagde Pe jhagda hogi .At some point either of them leave the other.It might have been a actual punishment for both what they did to Rohit and Abhira then.

He would have still put up with it for his mother and because of his infamous guilt. Even there Ruhi would think of walking out of marriage. I wonder what would have happened if Rohit came back after marriage. Would he gift wrap his wife back to him? The point is Armaan should not realise his feelings when pushed to the corner. He is a grown up man and should understand his feelings and act upon it. You cannot just keep crying and thinking why this happens to him. His one relationship always makes other relations suffer.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAgl8kzzVwH/?igsh=MTU0c25nd3JlMjU1Mg==

For those who feel guilty for expressing their frustration and criticizing Armaan and Abhira because of the current storyline, yet also feel sympathy for them.smiley31

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

This is what I hate. She doing everything & he ignoring her & then after a sorry and she melts 🤦‍♀️. But what else can we expect from her, even after he gave the most ugly reactions during the divorce phase, she yearned for him & was ready to give in as soon as he came. Thoda drama past revelation ke time pe kiya woh bhi 2 weeks mein done & dusted.

They give detailed scenes of him ignoring her & her emotions & within an episode romance start kar denge as if she was waiting to be loved by him all along 🤷‍♀️

I would have appreciated if she recognises his hesitation & maintains distance and sirf bahu banne pe concentrate rakhe along with her career

yeah they have handled the divorce track really bad , she could have left him and went to Mussoorie .. Now she seems really confused with his behaviour just like us. She’s thinking only because of her he have to go through all the pain , hatred from his sautés maa ,the way V is feeding Ro and Armaan is looking with a puppy face 🤷🏻‍♀️ and Abhira feeling sad for Armaan , pagal VV didn’t feed her son even once after he went missing for an year and returned but now she is trying to make Armaan jealous by feeding him ? Even after 3 months VV is still the same and Armaan still remains dumb ,Abhira better leave PH and let him deal with his mom 1st. Ek sorry se she can’t accept this weird behaviour. He should explain her about his behaviour.
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure if we'll get any monologue from Armaan, but I'd love to hear your analysis of his behavior. Haven't seen you around lately—everything okay?
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Along with fans, actors too shouldn't take characters bashing seriously. I respect that Ropu trying his best to cheer up fans. But somewhere it looks like he is afraid of people hating his character again. I am sure he knows how ITV works. Hope he is ready for that.

Kindly don't mistake this post as hate on him.

Edited by Sparkle232 - 4 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Theres no excuse for him projecting his angst on Abhira and ignoring her. 🙄

At this rate he is gonna alienate her also once she is unable to take it. Rn she is making excuses for him because she knows he is very affected by V. But she cant take it forever.

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago