Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Logically dekha jaye toh, if this is going fir 3 month leap then armaan survived these many months after Vidya disowned him toh technically he can survive rest of his also with maasa ki mamta. Toh save atleast one rishta & work together to save the other one, instead of running everything.

I would definitely hate if abhira gets pregnant & that will be reason Vidya accepts armaan.

He can’t tolerate anyone’s gussa or hatred so basically Armaan is person who wants everyone to if not love him atleast not hate him. He is ok with people having neutral feelings for him like phupha and buasa. Two important people in his life he considers is Abhira and maa… rest he doesn’t care much as there is going to be no change in equation even if something big happens. That was also clearly seen when Rohit was angry with him he did feel bad but that didn’t make him to completely shutting down himself. When AbhiRa was angry with him, he was the same he had become cold with everyone at home still he didn’t blame Vidya neither did he care about her feelings towards Abhira… he kept trying until Abhira accepted him. Now again, it’s a vice versa.
what is making it annoying now is you can’t just marry a girl esp for whom you stood against everyone and then throw her into your house as some piece of shit leaving her all alone and just being into your own cold mode ignoring her and her emotions and when the only person she has is just you.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

After marriage I watched only today , I think he is fearing to lose Abhira if he takes their relationship forward so trying to keep her away and hurting her knowingly. At least that’s what I felt .but if they try to justify this behaviour with something else it will look stupid n dumb. He is already looking dumb , as Abhira is trying hard to know his feelings and he is not ready to share anything.

Even if that’s the case why is he moving away from her… fear of losing her should make him more closer to her rather moving away and shutting himself down. Wasn’t this already anticipated by Abhira and Madhav???

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : why can't he say this to her directly instead hurting her?? Ek baar bol diya toh she will also maintain distance na.

Yeh kaisa reason hain unless makers wants abhira to run away from poddar family

Plain stupidity hai , she is trying to talk to him but he keeps avoiding her. If it’s for a few days it’s still understandable but even after 3 months leap if he is still struck there. Abhira should run away. He can discuss with her and he knows she will support him. They r not even giving him any monologue ,as per recent promo he is saying I won’t let our relationship suffer so let’s see if he gives any explanation for all these 3 months or ek sorry bhol diya sabh katham. He can’t take her for granted .
Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Even if that’s the case why is he moving away from her… fear of losing her should make him more closer to her rather moving away and shutting himself down. Wasn’t this already anticipated by Abhira and Madhav???

it’s nothing to do with losing Abhira…fact is his mother has taken over precedence now in his thoughts…and he’s miserable that she’s not giving him love and attention so he can’t focus on anything else. I really hope subconsciously that he doesn’t blame abhira for pushing his mother away from.him.’this will be bad ☹️
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mrigu

When have we actually got a monologue for Armaan. We did not know whats going on in his mind till Abhira confessed. He was oblivious to her feelings and was all set to get married. Sometimes I think that if Abhira had not confessed he would have married Ruhi.

Yes he would have married Ruhi.Then you know what will happen after that?He would have realised he loves Abhira after that .He couldn't have move on with Ruhi easily after that.Ruhi wanted a normal marriage immediately after that.He will be frustrated.She will be frustrated .He may realise Ruhi is not what he thought of.Ruhi will understand Armaan is not what she thought of.Jhagde Pe jhagda hogi .At some point either of them leave the other.It might have been a actual punishment for both what they did to Rohit and Abhira then.

Edited by elizamerin - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

He can’t tolerate anyone’s gussa or hatred so basically Armaan is person who wants everyone to if not love him atleast not hate him. He is ok with people having neutral feelings for him like phupha and buasa. Two important people in his life he considers is Abhira and maa… rest he doesn’t care much as there is going to be no change in equation even if something big happens. That was also clearly seen when Rohit was angry with him he did feel bad but that didn’t make him to completely shutting down himself. When AbhiRa was angry with him, he was the same he had become cold with everyone at home still he didn’t blame Vidya neither did he care about her feelings towards Abhira… he kept trying until Abhira accepted him. Now again, it’s a vice versa.
what is making it annoying now is you can’t just marry a girl esp for whom you stood against everyone and then throw her into your house as some piece of shit leaving her all alone and just being into your own cold mode ignoring her and her emotions and when the only person she has is just you.

Armaan is such a flipper ..one minute He says he never felt at home in podaars house and always felt lonely..and that abhira is his home.’ The next minute ..it’s ..I can’t live without my family and my Maa ..if family and Maa were so special,and good..then why did he feel alone in Poddar house.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I like this sari Abhira wearing here

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/n8ryM1jgU5Y

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Plain stupidity hai , she is trying to talk to him but he keeps avoiding her. If it’s for a few days it’s still understandable but even after 3 months leap if he is still struck there. Abhira should run away. He can discuss with her and he knows she will support him. They r not even giving him any monologue ,as per recent promo he is saying I won’t let our relationship suffer so let’s see if he gives any explanation for all these 3 months or ek sorry bhol diya sabh katham. He can’t take her for granted .

This is what I hate. She doing everything & he ignoring her & then after a sorry and she melts 🤦‍♀️. But what else can we expect from her, even after he gave the most ugly reactions during the divorce phase, she yearned for him & was ready to give in as soon as he came. Thoda drama past revelation ke time pe kiya woh bhi 2 weeks mein done & dusted.

They give detailed scenes of him ignoring her & her emotions & within an episode romance start kar denge as if she was waiting to be loved by him all along 🤷‍♀️

I would have appreciated if she recognises his hesitation & maintains distance and sirf bahu banne pe concentrate rakhe along with her career

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wrong thread

Edited by Sparkle232 - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hahahahaha Vidya is a senior pufferfish smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_0127.jpeg

Vidya when to pray with that expression after learning son is nikamma haismiley37smiley37

Still can't believe he lost that many cases and worst then Manoj smiley39

Edited by pyar-ishk - 4 days ago