Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I don't want this ship sink.isliye pehle manifest kar rahi hu.i am having bad feelings.isliye throwing it out for once .But Armaan kitni baar aise galti karega theek karega mode pe jaayega? Problem galti karne main nahi.He will go extreme when he hurts abhira.when it's not her fault. He is doing it again and again.its like I am having trust issues with him.But I want him to make everything alright.

But sachmain nahi chahiye koi dusra.Par Armaan needs to consider Abhira's feelings too.He can't treat her according to his good.I would have normal now if it was nt a 3 month leap .That time period is too much.

I am sorry I made your mood too bad coz of my negative.

This definitely won't be the last mistake by him, we will time and again have armaan vs abhira along with them together vs others that's how the show will survive and I agree he is being extreme but from what I understand he is bottling up his emotions and it is coming out on Abhira. Now she is holding a strong ground and not giving in emotionally and same will be expected from him when she will be vulnerable in the upcoming track.

@bold.... Please don't be sorry you can freely put up what's bothering you.....but we can have discussions right smiley31

Discussion se thodi na mood kharab hoga.... wo kaam tho phuphasa kar dengesmiley2

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

yeh kis room ka colouring chal raha ruhi rohit ke baby room ka will abhimaan be allowed also to come near them specially abhira will get more tanas from vidhya now to not go near ruhi then how they will paint there room smiley44

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ok..anupama is definitely like At least 60 ..so after 15 years she’ll be 75. Are we still going to see her romancing at 75 🙄

I happened to see this comment while scrolling.. first I thought to ignore whatever but then I wanted to give facts since I have seen a lot of age shaming comments here.. seems like this thread is full of age shaming comments.. not that I care if you feel comfortable being ageists but let’s talk facts

1. Anupama when it started was 42 yrs old

2. She divorced Vanraj & met Anuj at 43

3. She got married to Anuj at 44

4. 1 yr of marriage and 5 yr leap = she’s currently ~50

so no she won’t be 75. They are gonna take 7-8 yr leap ( if Adhya is 15 now, they’ll probably take 5 yr leap) making her at most ~ 55-56

Idk about yall but I have seen couple being pretty romantic even in their 50s… I have seen couple kiss at 50s.. so I don’t think them romancing in their 50s is bad/wrong/a sin like people make out to be ✌️

on that note - seems even Star plus doesn’t mind budha budhi romance & promoting SPA via that😌✌️

https://x.com/ravalavi/status/1840789609292431675?s=46

Edited by YoungHeart - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I think we need Arman’s POV regarding his cold behaviour towards Abhira… though I am not gonna agree any of this reasons but still what are the makers thinking I want to know

After marriage I watched only today , I think he is fearing to lose Abhira if he takes their relationship forward so trying to keep her away and hurting her knowingly. At least that’s what I felt .but if they try to justify this behaviour with something else it will look stupid n dumb. He is already looking dumb , as Abhira is trying hard to know his feelings and he is not ready to share anything.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When have we actually got a monologue for Armaan. We did not know whats going on in his mind till Abhira confessed. He was oblivious to her feelings and was all set to get married. Sometimes I think that if Abhira had not confessed he would have married Ruhi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

After marriage I watched only today , I think he is fearing to lose Abhira if he takes their relationship forward so trying to keep her away and hurting her knowingly. At least that’s what I felt .but if they try to justify this behaviour with something else it will look stupid n dumb. He is already looking dumb , as Abhira is trying hard to know his feelings and he is not ready to share anything.

@bold : why can't he say this to her directly instead hurting her?? Ek baar bol diya toh she will also maintain distance na.

Yeh kaisa reason hain unless makers wants abhira to run away from poddar family

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I happened to see this comment while scrolling.. first I thought to ignore whatever but then I wanted to give facts since I have seen a lot of age shaming comments here.. seems like this thread is full of age shaming comments.. not that I care if you feel comfortable being ageists but let’s talk facts

1. Anupama when it started was 42 yrs old

2. She divorced Vanraj & met Anuj at 43

3. She got married to Anuj at 44

4. 1 yr of marriage and 5 yr leap = she’s currently ~50

so no she won’t be 75. They are gonna take 7-8 yr leap ( if Adhya is 15 now, they’ll probably take 5 yr leap) making her at most ~ 55-56

Idk about yall but I have seen couple being pretty romantic even in their 50s… I have seen couple kiss at 50s.. so I don’t think them romancing in their 50s is bad/wrong/a sin like people make out to be ✌️

on that note - seems even Star plus doesn’t mind budha budhi romance & promoting SPA via that😌✌️

https://x.com/ravalavi/status/1840789609292431675?s=46

hey the post wasn’t about age shaming..it was a joke about the never ending love story issues..separations, remarriages of itv heroines ..off course couples should be loving…that’s what keeps marriages going for 30, 40, 50 years…
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

So so so cute. Eagerly waiting for their next separation smiley42

If they have another separation it’ll be Anuj ki maut smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If they have another separation it’ll be Anuj ki maut smiley42

How I wish but he will unfortunately be alive post the gen leap smiley38
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Observer007

Responding to someone who is blaming you for medical reasons, speaking ill of your spouse, behaving badly, or cursing you is not a sign of disrespect. In fact, it's a way of showing respect towards your parents, spouse, the society we live in and wanting same society for future generations. Abhira remained silent even when her mother was insulted, but someone like Vidya doesn't deserve any respect from anyone. I feel bad seeing Abhira in this situation when she could easily respond to Vidya in her own sarcastic way and show her the truth. Nobody is saying anything to that fake mother is unbearable. Scenes like this would make the show more interesting. Who wants to see a crying Abhira and Armaan? Cry for two days, then move on and show something new!

vidya is a sly witch…and she’s fake..we all know and can see that..she doesn’t deserve the respect and love both abhira and Armaan give her..but until Armaan sees this for himself.. both he and abhira will tolerate her abusive behaviour ..sadly. Hopefully we will see vidya face some repercussions of her bad deeds or abhimaan break away from her..