Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

I think we need Arman’s POV regarding his cold behaviour towards Abhira… though I am not gonna agree any of this reasons but still what are the makers thinking I want to know

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

woh saaye k tarah armaan k saath rahungi wala vachan kuch zyada seriously le li, without considering that armaan may not want the saaya smiley36 also. Abhira is not exactly a smart person, no one in this show is smiley39

Abhira ne vachan seriously le li but armaan sab bhool gayasmiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wasn’t aware that Maudi’s legacy has actual fans smiley9

it’s shocking but true 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I think we need Arman’s POV regarding his cold behaviour towards Abhira… though I am not gonna agree any of this reasons but still what are the makers thinking I want to know

Haa bas ek monologue dede the yaar.. Obv not enough.. But something is better than nothingsmiley6
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Armaan should not have got married to abhira..he doesn’t need a wife..his stepmother touching his face and feeding him a piece of roti is enough for him..so he should have just done that daily..🤨
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

I too want to know his pov. Nothing is hidden from abhira Or his family.. Then why is he finding it difficult to communicate it with her?? Or is that he feels the shaadi was wrong decision & dont want to hurt her saying this so keeping it to himself??

Itna bada kaun sa pahad toot pada shaadi ke baad jo abhira ko pata nahi

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan should not have got married to abhira..he doesn’t need a wife..his stepmother touching his face and feeding him a piece of roti is enough for him..so he should have just done that daily..🤨

Logically dekha jaye toh, if this is going fir 3 month leap then armaan survived these many months after Vidya disowned him toh technically he can survive rest of his also without maasa ki mamta. Toh save atleast one rishta & work together to save the other one, instead of ruining everything.

I would definitely hate if abhira gets pregnant & that will be reason Vidya accepts armaan.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/zee_t97/status/1840676290049008120?s=46

So funny this is sksjskkskskss 😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Kuch hoga toh bolega nasmiley17

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hahahahaha Vidya is a senior pufferfish smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_0127.jpeg

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 4 days ago