Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 hours ago

If I am not wrong mods have opened a frustration thread too..That thread got disappeared ha???

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This is a discussion forum ..my understanding of the word implies that we discuss plots, characters, motivations and so on ..we do not try to look at every character through the lens of a particular character, past or present ..we try to understand why characters are written the way they are or behave the way they do ..if people are only interested in trashing the show or the characters other than those they identify with, I don’t see how that qualifies as discussion ..that is called bashing ..so maybe that’s what this place is ..where people only vent, ridicule or shower abuse on characters ..or maybe I am simply not wise enough for this forum and it is my perception that is skewed ..in which case, my humble apologies !

Bold - Haan tho ho tho raha hai wohi.. we are allowed to discuss a character smiley42

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ye baat Kaajal ko pata hai?

2 bacche hai unke so I'm sure usko yeh baat pata hogi
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Digastric

Warning milne wali hai iss thread ko

Kyun kya ho raha hai smiley3
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I hate the show, I hate the actors ,I hate the characters, I hate the plot, I hate that no grand wedding and no OST .....I hate everything but I will still post 100 posts everyday. smiley42smiley42

Ye tho har roz ki baat hain. Did anything new happen here?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This is a discussion forum ..my understanding of the word implies that we discuss plots, characters, motivations and so on ..we do not try to look at every character through the lens of a particular character, past or present ..we try to understand why characters are written the way they are or behave the way they do ..if people are only interested in trashing the show or the characters other than those they identify with, I don’t see how that qualifies as discussion ..that is called bashing ..so maybe that’s what this place is ..where people only vent, ridicule or shower abuse on characters ..or maybe I am simply not wise enough for this forum and it is my perception that is skewed ..in which case, my humble apologies !

Oh like the pathetic one's that come and don't discuss anything that happen earlier

but have a issue with Abhira, saying she has no self respect cause she was rejected by Ar. When that happen I don't know but discuss nothing about Ruhi or Vidya behavior.

Their favorite FL is broke

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

2 bacche hai unke so I'm sure usko yeh baat pata hogi

Wo tho mother India and useless papa ke bhi hain! Lekin unka Dil aur pyaar hi tho saare fasaad ki jad hai! smiley7

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ye tho har roz ki baat hain. Did anything new happen here?

Nhi, Mai bhi inspire hoke same cheez repeat Kar rahi hun.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here, I'm waiting for the notification of SS's video, but instead I'm getting notifications for Dhruv Rathee's videos!! 😔
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

"sabr ka phal kaisa hota hai.... Bas"

Yahi positive spoiler hai

Khatta hua toh??

I like khatta fruits.