Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 hours ago

Ab toh mere paas himmat bhi nahi hai yrkkh tag stalk karne kismiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Everyone plz pray for me.Tomorrow I am going for an exam first time without studying anything.Jo padha tha wo bhi bhul gayi.I will make my own explanation s to every point on the topic.smiley37

All the best!! smiley20 you're gonna ace it!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I do like Twitter because there are some sane people but a lot of them are absolutely unhinged and crass.

yes on Twitter you can say whatever 😂.. but I’ve seen unhinged and crass here as well. And Instagram is the worst..🤦🏻‍♀️
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

https://x.com/WGal92/status/1841419959555002609

Read this thread, guys. This is not a defense of his character, but an analysis of his character.

I'm not on X, so I am not able to read the entire thread, but I enjoyed reading the above two. There's no doubt about this person's analysis, but I'm confident that this is definitely not the writer's motivesmiley36

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Digastric

Sabko(including me) separation and angst chahiye tha after that infertility reveal and makers ne ye diya 😭

We should think before asking anything from dkp smiley15

Unki creativity & all tracks ka result in the end is kachra only as they did with grand wedding smiley37

Edited by Priya5554 - 5 hours ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan bashing comes and goes..depending on his behaviour…abhira bashing is constant ..😂

Errr.. Which forum are we talking about smiley3

Edited by Ohgod! - 5 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Half of the time people seem to barely like the show or any of it's characters in the edt, but bahut dedication k saath discussions hotey hain. It's personally hilarious to me smiley36

I hate the show, I hate the actors ,I hate the characters, I hate the plot, I hate that no grand wedding and no OST .....I hate everything but I will still post 100 posts everyday. smiley42smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Errr.. Which forum are we talking about smiley3

the one and only..where it happens 😂..
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Everyone plz pray for me.Tomorrow I am going for an exam first time without studying anything.Jo padha tha wo bhi bhul gayi.I will make my own explanation s to every point on the topic.smiley37

All the best, you'll do greatsmiley27

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

I'm not on X, so I am not able to read the entire thread, but I enjoyed reading the above two. There's no doubt about this person's analysis, but I'm confident that this is definitely not the writer's motivesmiley36

Wait, I will send you the whole post. She actually tries to make sense of this insane track.