Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Everyone plz pray for me.Tomorrow I am going for an exam first time without studying anything.Jo padha tha wo bhi bhul gayi.I will make my own explanation s to every point on the topic.smiley37

Do well. All the best šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Everyone plz pray for me.Tomorrow I am going for an exam first time without studying anything.Jo padha tha wo bhi bhul gayi.I will make my own explanation s to every point on the topic.smiley37

You will do awesome, don't worry. smiley40smiley40

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

pookie ko Mai bhul nhi sakti because woh mere Dil mein hai.

I need some positive spoiler for this show.

yesā€¦but then sheā€™ll miscarry and abhira will fall pregnant and vidya will expect abhira to do the sameā€¦give her baby to RoRu..šŸ™„
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

All the best , you'll do great ā¤

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iss fandom ke logon ko soch samajh ke manifest karna chahiye sabko separation and angst chahiye tha aur ab dekho šŸ˜­šŸ˜”

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yes he is.. His body is way too stiff while dancing. But Sam can manage simple steps well. Have u noticed her hand movements in the beg of that SPA dance video? I would say pretty good.

most of the male tv actors canā€™t danceā€¦thatā€™s what separates them from the Bollywood actors ..most of whom dance very well..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

All the very best šŸ‘...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

It's not wrong when people say negativity sells and people like to hype more negative stuff than positive ( I am including myself as wellsmiley36smiley36)

This thread used to have max 50 users during the happy phase....abhi 60+ hai. EDT fills more pages when it's Armaan bashing episodes but less pages during good funny episodes.

That's what the makers do as well.They show more negativity because that's what people in general like to talk about more.

Edited by Sera-high123 - an hour ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's not wrong when people say negativity sells and people like to hype more negative stuff than positive ( I am including myself as wellsmiley36smiley36)

This thread used to have max 50 users during the happy phase....abhi 60+ hai. EDT is fills more phases when we have to bash Armaan but is less pages during good funny episodes.

That's what the makers do as well.They show more negativity because that's what people in general like to talk about more.

mere jaise positive logon ko kahi value nahi hai
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This thread used to have max 50 users during the happy phase....abhi 60+ hai. EDT is fills more phases when we have to bash Armaan but is less pages during good funny episodes.

And this is where phuphu scores cos he's the most positive looking negative character on the show smiley42