News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

I have a idea for a separation plot with angst but without any tragic death.

Armaan does some thinking and convinces Abhira to go through with a divorce, but only on the surface. His plan is that this will bring Vidya's guard down during the divorce process. Armaan convinces Abhira to live apart temporarily to give Vidya confidence that the separation is real. On the day of the hearing or something, once Vidya is convinced, they would withdraw the divorce application. Although Abhira doesn't like the idea, she agrees for Armaan's sake.

They live separately for a while during this process, and although Armaan tries to balance things, Vidya's influence keeps pulling him away. He ends up unintentionally neglecting Abhira—not out of choice, but because of the circumstances. Abhira starts feeling that Armaan no longer wants her, and is just going through this drama to avoid telling her directly. Abhira gets an opportunity to study in Singapore and tells Armaan, but he asks her for more time. Due to Vidya’s behavior, Armaan finally realizes his mother’s true intentions, but by then it’s too late—they get divorced, and Abhira believes Armaan has emotionally detached from her, wanted to divorced her as he wants kids nd realised that he made mistake by marrying her. She leaves for Singapore.

After a leap of 2-3 years, Abhira returns to India as a successful lawyer, while Armaan has been miserable without her. They meet again, but now Abhira has begun to fall out of love. During the time apart, Armaan realizes his mistakes and vows to win her back. Abhira, however, has made new friends, including some romantic interests, and refuses to return to Armaan because of his lies and his family’s treatment. Armaan, now jealous and angry at himself, tries everything to win her over and bring her back into his life as his wife.

No need for tragic deaths, miscarriages, or anything extreme like that.

What do you think of the idea?

Edited by Observer007 - 2 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

DKP kis khushi mein gift baat raha hai Rishta cast ko??

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Inaya10

True! I just don't understand when he has had this realisation, why is he acting this way? Wasn't he the one who was willing to leave his family for Abhira? Now what happened?

What annoys me is that he convinced Abhira to marry him, and now that they are married, he did a 360 turn. What happened to all his promises? Abhira knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but she was promised that they would deal with it together, and he would support her. But little did she know....

Armaan thought he would marry and deal with the fallout, but he didn't imagine the extent of the fallout. If he was a well-adjusted person then he would seek therapy, but he is not. So we are stuck with this idiocy smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Navrathri haina. Shayad isliye😅😅

Or may be for their YT

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

RoPu is such a bad dancer, I am still laughing at his dance.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Chorus gang shoot for some special segment i guess, jaisa Sam, Rohit and Garvita ka aaya tha, so for that.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I want to know what is Charu's internal connection with the stylists teamsmiley37smiley36

Even if its a dream sequence, full sleeves r must for Ab🙏🙏

charu always gets nice outfits..like last Gen Arohi,always looke good .’ But it’s a regular thing now with sitara..side characters ..especially females ..look and dress better than the heroines …the heros still get styled .ok..
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

RoPu is such a bad dancer, I am still laughing at his dance.

Yes he is.. His body is way too stiff while dancing. But Sam can manage simple steps well. Have u noticed her hand movements in the beg of that SPA dance video? I would say pretty good.
Edited by OliviaP - 2 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Today is Shruti ulfat's birthday, DKP ne yahi se inspiration li hai kya to show VV's birthday??

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yes he is.. His body is way too robotic while dancing. But Sam can manage simple steps well. Have u noticed her hand movements in the beg of that SPA dance video? I would say pretty good.

I did not notice her dance in the SPA video but she is bad in this birthday clipsmiley36smiley36.