Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Phuphu ka killer dhinchak steps

Phupha is always killer.smiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Mujhse nahi dekha jaata🥲🥲.. But X duniya is already praising it a lotsmiley36

Twitter ki duniya alag hai, some users praise everyone with Abhira except Armaan.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yes i read that they have good chemistry. I think Sam and Garvita have more chemistry off screen than they do on screen. Abhira definitely looked better with Prat's Ruhi

The whole prblm with this behena bond is after the cast change not even for once we got any such moments btw them. All of a sudden dikhaye tho kaise relate kar sakta hain?Preleap Ruhi's mother also did many vile things with Ak. But they did seem sisters. In case of Ru and Ab I am not getting any such vibe.
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Everyone knows Vidya has never truly loved Armaan. Armaan himself had literally said that no one in that house loves him unconditionally (which would include his so called parents). This is what makes the situation so much funnier too me smiley36smiley36

maa angst is not new in itv, but at least other maa's wouldn't treat their son like a spare part. I am so sure that Vidya's reaction will be a lot different if Rohit had not returned from the dead smiley37smiley39

True! I just don't understand when he has had this realisation, why is he acting this way? Wasn't he the one who was willing to leave his family for Abhira? Now what happened?

What annoys me is that he convinced Abhira to marry him, and now that they are married, he did a 360 turn. What happened to all his promises? Abhira knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but she was promised that they would deal with it together, and he would support her. But little did she know....

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

All I want is Ar to open up.. Pehle bhi isne yahi mistake kiya tha.. Ruhi ka sach chupakar rakha and the result was disastrous.. Apne galtiyo se seekte kyu nahi hain ye logsmiley7smiley7
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yes i read that they have good chemistry. I think Sam and Garvita have more chemistry off screen than they do on screen. Abhira definitely looked better with Prat's Ruhi

EXACTLY.

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1839320999361434000

This tiny clip is so cute and has very besties/sistery vibes.

But whatever they are showing on screen looks so effing fake. Also, Garvita kinda tries too hard to be cute in some scenes, which does not vibe with Ruhi imo.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 hours ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What the hell is wrong with Rohit (in the show)? Why isn't he saying anything to his deranged mother - that her pathetic behaviour is not acceptable?! Then professes his love for his brother smiley29

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre they will be together soon.