Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://youtu.be/nJPm8goUEJY?si=6sstUrFdFUNmWqL_

After Abhira’s proposal, now Maa surprises Anuj ..and she wants to saadhi him smiley37

Isse dekhkar ek baat samajh aayi - DKP can handle only one majnumaan at a timesmiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Maine toh jis din isne prenup ko lekar thanda reaction diya thaa usi din switched to team Abhira from team Abhimaan. That behavior was a trailer for this... Ab agar Abhira is ko acche se na sunae toh I'll be back to team criticsmiley22

What about him blaming abhira for taking up ruhi case smiley37 He knew ruhi was at fault, it was abhira's first case phir bhi kiske sath dismiley39

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Actually DKP is no ekta who would keep it's lead pair intact till the end of the show ,Dkp 's couple starts well but after marriage & some romance they make it so toxic & take it to the point of no return...they ruined Kaira & abhiRa both ,Kaira was the most successful pair trp wise still they were not spared from all the toxicity & were not even endgame so abhimaan are nothing in front of them

Exactly in dkp verse it's nothing as endgame for the lead pair so once the initial love story , wedding & romance done then they start butchering the characters & even take it to the point of no return...

But this gen is extreme since the start , earlier gens toxicity started from separation & leap but this gen has been different & has too much negativity before leap only...

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I had the same question in my mind - what is the point of a transparent saree if you are giving her long sleeves blouse - like that is the biggest oxymoron in fashionsmiley36

abhi saree ki transparency increase ki hai phir dheere dheere blouse sleeves ki length bhi kam kardenge
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wohi toh problem hai - U know he deserves it lekin usko bash bhi nahi kar saktesmiley44

Yeh kaisi vidambana haismiley44

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wohi toh problem hai - U know he deserves it lekin usko bash bhi nahi kar saktesmiley44

abhi aage ke pages scroll karke dekho smiley37
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Maine toh jis din isne prenup ko lekar thanda reaction diya thaa usi din switched to team Abhira from team Abhimaan. That behavior was a trailer for this... Ab agar Abhira is ko acche se na sunae toh I'll be back to team criticsmiley22

I don't think Abhira will atleast question him for this .Iss ko sab easily dethi hain sab.last time bhi easily maaf Kiya tha.Everypnr says Rohit dumb hai,nikkamma hain.But Uss ne warn kiya tha iss admi ko chod tho.He will leave your hand when you need him.Abhira nahi suni.Who else know him better than his brother?Abhira abhi bhi easily maaf karegi dekhna.Uss Vidya ke liye cake bana rahe hai who is the reason for all her problems .

Edited by elizamerin - a day ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Anyways, I better not find people say Abhira is being mahaan when she stops Armaan to leave this godforsaken house again smiley22 at least here she can relax a bit with the chorus gang or manisha, akeley raheti toh probably same temperament khudh he jhelti and she would never have anyone to talk to. Cause so much for main tumhara parivaar hoon smiley39

Exactly, I was the one who was soo annoyed of her decision back then but @pinecone kept on validating Abhira's POV, and I must say she was brilliant in her assessment of Armaan's behavioral patternssmiley32
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

new bts dekho khud maan gaaliyan dene ko karegasmiley36
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Drna7

Why this bewakoof Ab is making cake for that zehreeli naagin?? 1 shraap aur 1000+ bhayanak expressions se man nahi bhara jo dubara planning kar rahi h??

Her trying best to make Ar happy again is ok as he is her pati but who is vidya? Daayan of their house?

So tired of fls treating their selfish mils as bhagwaan.

Once a ma , always a ma 🤪