Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

35 ppl in that adhe logon ko main janthi thak nahi shayad MID of jisne mujhe block kiya hai iykyksmiley36

You dethroned me .I'm sad😩

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kya din agaye hai, I am missing RD and forehead touch.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Digastric

Ye log kuch bhi kare bas Rohit bhai ko zinda rakhe and Abhira ko pregnant na dikhaye🤲5 year leap itni jaldi nahi chahiye

I think seperation may happen, but not that WD seperation.
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So we are back at hating Arman smiley36 This story is just going in circles.

Vidya's pathetic behaviour clearly shows that she never truly loved Arman, and Dadisa was right to point this out. Just because he chose to marry someone of his own choice, she's now turned against him.

I can't decide who I despise more Manjiri or Vidya.

As for Arman—don't even get me started smiley7. I understand he's upset, but why is he taking it out on Abhira? If I remember correctly, he was the one who convinced her in the first place. His behaviour in today's episode was feral.

And Abhira—why is she staying silent and putting up with Arman's treatment? Even if he doesn’t want to talk about it, she could at least express how his cold behaviour is affecting her. I am sure she didn't sign up for this bullshit. The useless Pnanu - never ceases to give wrong advice - first convinced her to marry Arman and is now saying put up with it.

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I think seperation may happen, but not that WD seperation.

Phir Ruhi's miscarriage and blame Abhira pe? Agar Armaan iss pe Abhira ko support nahi karega toh phir vuska kya redemption dikhayenge?

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Shaadi ke badh I thought we will get to see the official romance of AA.. But humari kismat mein VV and Rubhira already likha huva thasmiley36smiley36 Tragically humorous 🙏
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Digastric

Ye log kuch bhi kare bas Rohit bhai ko zinda rakhe and Abhira ko pregnant na dikhaye🤲5 year leap itni jaldi nahi chahiye

Rohit poddar ko vidya, manish, madhav sabki umar lag jaaye, bas itna sa khawab hain

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

at this rate, ruhi-abhira and armaan-vidya ka forehead touch milney k chances hain aaj kal smiley42

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inaya10

So we are back at hating Arman smiley36 This story is just going in circles.

Vidya's pathetic behaviour clearly shows that she never truly loved Arman, and Dadisa was right to point this out. Just because he chose to marry someone of his own choice, she's now turned against him.

I can't decide who I despise more Manjiri or Vidya.

As for Arman—don't even get me started smiley7. I understand he's upset, but why is he taking it out on Abhira? If I remember correctly, he was the one who convinced her in the first place. His behaviour in today's episode was feral.

And Abhira—why is she staying silent and putting up with Arman's treatment? Even if he doesn’t want to talk about it, she could at least express how his cold behaviour is affecting her. I am sure she didn't sign up for this bullshit. The useless Pnanu - never ceases to give wrong advice - first convinced her to marry Arman and is now saying put up with it.

Bold: History is repeating itself; earlier, Madhav chose Shivani over Kaveri, which led Kaveri to turn against him most of life. However, she never spoke harshly to Madhav because he is her own child.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Bechara Rohit kuch bhi post nhi kar raha.