Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj toh Armaan ki khair nhi haismiley37smiley37

Aaj toh sach main mukka marne ka man kar raha tha - But I refuse to go anywhere else coz mujhse uski bashing sehen nahi hogi, even though I know they are rightsmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Aaj toh sach main mukka marne ka man kar raha tha - But I refuse to go anywhere else coz mujhse uski bashing sehen nahi hogi, even though I know they are rightsmiley37

Han even I get it why people are angry at him. After all the character growth and doing badi badi baatein, he is repeating the same mistake which he did before he fell in love.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Han even I get it why people are angry at him. After all the character growth and doing badi badi baatein, he is repeating the same mistake which he did before he fell in love.

You know I hate to say it, but I feel awful for that man today. He has absolutely no one to make him understand that is guilt is absolutely misplaced. While I hated MG for telling her to continue to stay in that madhouse, his words for Armaan were spot on. He is in a tri fold guilt & has no one to share it with. He requires a third person, like how Ab has MG, to make him understand that Abhira needs to be let in for him to work on his fear & guilt.

While his character has grown, he has had to do it alone. Armaan has never had anyone apart from Abhira, to share what he truly feels. And now he cannot do that, because a huge part of his guilt is that he feels he is ruining her life by marrying her & getting her in this house. He feels she deserves Vidya's blessings, but his actions have taken that also away from her. He feels he is the source of everyone's problems. so he distanced himself from everyone, so that hopefully they move on with their lives without him. I will not be surprised if he lets even Abhira go in this state, coz that man is shattered & consumed with guilt (which is the worst emotion, as it clouds your judgement, even more than love ever can)

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

You know I hate to say it, but I feel awful for that man today. He has absolutely no one to make him understand that is guilt is absolutely misplaced. While I hated MG for telling her to continue to stay in that madhouse, his words for Armaan were spot on. He is in a tri fold guilt & has no one to share it with. He requires a third person, like how Ab has MG, to make him understand that Abhira needs to be let in for him to work on his fear & guilt.

While his character has grown, he has had to do it alone. Armaan has never had anyone apart from Abhira, to share what he truly feels. And now he cannot do that, because a huge part of his guilt is that he feels he is ruining her life by marrying her & getting her in this house. He feels she deserves Vidya's blessings, but his actions have taken that also away from her. He feels he is the source of everyone's problems. so he distanced himself from everyone, so that hopefully they move on with their lives without him. I will not be surprised if he lets even Abhira go in this state, coz that man is shattered & consumed with guilt (which is the worst emotion, as it clouds your judgement, even more than love ever can)

We need his monologue for that. Right now we are getting nothing except his ignorance.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Waise tumhe kitne logo ne block kiya hai?? smiley36smiley36

My count is 4, only one from Rishta, baaki 3 ko I don't knowsmiley37smiley37

Sachi I didn't know how to check & I just did..I'm blocked by 20 People smiley37 except 3 I don't know any of themsmiley37may be from gen 3

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We need his monologue for that. Right now we are getting nothing except his ignorance.

Exactly, why can't this stupid writers give him a one clear monologue to show is state of mind. Its not like that will justify his behavior towards abhira but through that we can understand his pov. At this moment he is looking like a moron who is mentally, emotionally and verbally abusing his lovely wife who is trying her best to mend things between them. But I completely agree that abhira should have stayed away from viper maata. But I can understand where she is coming from too. Armaan's behavior and actions are making her feel like that she is the reason for crack of this MAA- BETA rishta, which is clearly not as its clear the problem is vidya's ego getting hurt for armaan choosing abhira over her.

I am hopelessly waiting for that day when abhira give on trying and armaan getting cold shoulder from abhira when he tries to apologize. But seems like we won't ever get that.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Sachi I didn't know how to check & I just did..I'm blocked by 20 People smiley37 except 3 I don't know any of themsmiley37may be from gen 3

We have a winner guys smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - an hour ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah it’s nice and with full sleeves it gives a professional touch .. because lawyers in offices also

Have to dress formally ..

But not full sleeves blouse ..cotton sarees yes , normally girls wear cotton sarees to the court but not these..

And sleeves ka tohsmiley44vidya also gets 3/4th sleeves but abhira gets full sleeves

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: an hour ago

But not full sleeves blouse ..cotton sarees yes , normally girls wear cotton sarees to the court but not these..

And sleeves ka tohsmiley44vidya also gets 3/4th sleeves but abhira gets full sleeves

3/4 blouses are very old fashioned.. it is getting colder in north India .. since naira cut and all became popular they have started this full sleeve blouses ..

Abhira has had many change over in the last one year .

Edited by Aadi04 - an hour ago
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: an hour ago

How to check?

Mmmmmmmm