Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

@bold think that "becoz of you I can't become a father" will do the trick, for get about the last one only outcome of this pathetic vv track is ab leaving. This pendulum will not think properly if abhira is still near him. Am tottally sure the moment he realises he lost abhira for the second time and this time for good measure that when his mind will work with steroids, he deserves loneliness for quite a long time in his pathelic life.

if they show a leap with Abhira raising her child alone, the Poddar’s and mainly Armaan will come back to her saying they “love” her but it’s for complete selfish reasons

we already know how selfish Vidya and Dadisa are smiley19
edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 hours ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Exactly, plz ese bs ideas mat deejiye makers ko...mujhe armaan za par raththi bar bhi bharosa nahi hai...apne MAA ke pairon mein girke bachche ki daan kar dega....bloody jerk🤬🤬...kam se kam abhira ke paas uska bachcha toh rahe...baaki sab toh flippers hai yaa phir silent furnitures....

Kaash if he did valued his maa's words before marriage,Abhira would have saved from this

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

But what I hate is they will show a patch up

Abhimanyu-Akshara got 2 chances at their marriage

And this is Armaan-Abhira’s second chance already

I want them to show a patch up after a few years and without a child. Bc I don’t believe that Armaan loves Abhira the way Abhimanyu loved Akshara.

Abhimanyu genuinely cared about Akshara and he never felt obligated to help her raise her unborn baby after Abhinav died.

if they show a leap with Abhira raising her child alone, the Poddar’s and mainly Armaan will come back to her saying they “love” her but it’s for complete selfish reasons

the way its going right now forget about suhagraat and ab's baby, as said earlier ar's brain and hormones will work only when ab is out of reach, genuinely want to know whats his reaction in respect to the pathetic family after losing ab for second time.

surgrut thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

But what I hate is they will show a patch up

Abhimanyu-Akshara got 2 chances at their marriage

And this is Armaan-Abhira’s second chance already

I want them to show a patch up after a few years and without a child. Bc I don’t believe that Armaan loves Abhira the way Abhimanyu loved Akshara.

Abhimanyu genuinely cared about Akshara and he never felt obligated to help her raise her unborn baby after Abhinav died.

But I don’t think this track will lead us to separation. It will lead first to Ruhi’s pardafash. Since she will be pregnant and seemingly moved on, usko harsh punishment nahi milegi. It might also seem that Ab baby can get pregnant. May be i m expecting too much. Usually it looks like every track and sub track of gen 4 is written by different strangers who have no context. There is so much of story but the points are not carried forward from 1 track to other. For Ex. V doesn’t have a clue that Ab gave up first time so kv would work on V and Mdv’s marriage. Pata hota to she would have hesitated a bit. Second ex: MG ne kabhi puchha bhi nahi ke Manyu nd Abhir ka kya hua… how come? You don’t want to know?
so track blocks are just taken and put consecutively. No actual maintenance is happening.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Kuch bhi bolo tum phufa kar dikhayenge….

kya kar dikhayege pookiesmiley22.... Ye confidence kahan se aata uske chehre ko dekhkesmiley29
Gooddays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Yaar main hamesha de Team Armaan da hi hoon bas Phufa ke liye mera support hamesha hai smiley36

dekha tanu sabke sab farzi hai tumhari team mainsmiley37
Priya5554 thumbnail

https://x.com/SweetPookieBear/status/1841094221962625528?t=awGUCLHCX_6S7Qsr2MrY3w&s=19

The way armaan gets bashed is just smiley44

even kartik or manyu were never bashed like this pre leap...the bashing started post leap but with Arman cvs started all the shabby writing pre leap only... Many are already asking for AA ...

First time dkp is hell bent on ruining the ship & getting ML bashed since the start only... They are not utilising the leads well at all smiley7

Edited by Priya5554 - 10 hours ago

I never wanted this for Abhimaan but I want separation at this point. Ab has completely became doormat and Ar ka toh kya hi bolu🙄

Gooddays thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

dekha tanu sabke sab farzi hai tumhari team mainsmiley37

bade din baad tamatar mile hain.... Thank u pookie sasmiley36....

Waise aaj bechare ko dekh ke badi hasi aayi kahan maasa ki chamchagiri karke soch raha tha ke plate main serve karegi firm.... Aur kaha usko babaji ka thullu milasmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 hours ago

Unke saath Galat horaha hai. He is not getting his due aur woh KP pachtaegi for hurting by Pookie.