Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 11 hours ago
dibba dibbi hi ulyeh donom thakele unka personal life bb mein agaya poora aur usko understanding boli madam
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wrong postsmiley26

Edited by Gooddays - 11 hours ago

Word Count: 0

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Memories tazaa karne thank you so much smiley27

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow congo tanu.... Tumhari team strong ho rahi na plz dua karna tumhara pagal pookie sach mai kuch kar dikhaye am 110% sure jab maa sa bas jamaai sa kahengi to ye pigal ke mom hojayegasmiley7.... Firm hadapne se to raha bas aasman ke samne kehde ke aap dogli hai maasa to main manu ke aadmi main dam haismiley15

Ps: don't worry guys uski team kitni bhi strong hojaye wo fida to armaan pe hi haismiley37

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I’m so upset with this show and Armaan tbh

EVERYTHING he promised Abhira is gone

He’s hurting I get it but he won’t even let his wife help him and he’s so distant that it hurts Abhira now

So indirectly even if he hasn’t said it yet, he regrets his marriage with her bc he feels that HIS decision of wanting to marry her has caused a divide between him and his mother

And now with Roohi’s pregnancy things are so much more complicated

Idk why but I feel like we’re not too far away from the leads separation

Smth will happen with Roohi’s pregnancy, baby, or Rohit and Abhira will be blamed

then simply Armaan will say what’s on his mind: “I should have never married you”

Vidya is such a toxic person it hurts to see I am really hating this show for making a mockery of infertility and a mothers love

I really hope Armaan will start to grow a spine and move out of the house with Abhira….but there’s 0 chance of that smiley6

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold very succinctly put ..Armaan cannot embrace the happiness that is due to him and Abhira while Vidya is in pain ..and he himself is responsible for that pain …Armaan would’ve left home and made his peace ..that was the price Vidya was asking to let go of her anger and accept him as her son ..she even gave them dahi cheeni ..but Kaveri put a stop to that too ..now Armaan is pretty much stuck ..every day Vidya is punishing him by underlining the fact that he is no longer her son ….i think the man is basically stuck between a rock and a hard place and has nowhere to go ..! Is it fair that Abhira gets hurt in the process and is he doing right by Abhira ? No it is not and he isn’t ..but that’s what being collateral damage is all about !

Sorry agree for most part except the collateral damage part, right now the battle in his mind is between the one who loves him unconditionally vs the 2rs sauteli mom acceptance. As I said in my post on edt, his trump card right now is that he binded baby sa into the marriage thinking she will not leave him no matter what (dunno if the rest of you guys will accept it or not, from my pov this second marriage was forced on abhira, she said no but useless p.nanu and ar trapped her well with their words that she ignored the biggest red flag that is vv which makes ar defenceless, remember the ruhaaan fiasco, its vv who initiated it). Ar will make more mistakes for abhira threshold of verbal abuse to finally break and decide once for all that he is not worth it. I know some want a confrontation to happen but silence and just move away quietly, is better than getting verbally abuse on a constant basis, now that lusty' s baby is coming, am sure ar's frustration and anger will poured on ab for no fault of hers. Ab should just avoid him, file an annulment or divorce withh signature and leave far away where she is untraceable. As long as baby sa is near him, his mind will be unable to function properly to enable him to pass that bridge and make his decision on the question that is acceptance of identity more important for him than his love, only ab leaving quietly will work in our favour and audience. Meanwhile dkp writers can make phuphasa plan successful that is checkmating dadisa and brainless pota by aquiring poddar properties and law firm.

I will write a kp on my next post on how I want the story to go seeing the degradation of ar.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizamerin

But here there is no strong character like Gayatri to offend it.Torture Abhira ko hi sehni padegi.I hope Armaan dusron ke liye (except Abhira) apna baby ko na give up karde.

Exactly, plz ese bs ideas mat deejiye makers ko...mujhe armaan za par raththi bar bhi bharosa nahi hai...apne MAA ke pairon mein girke bachche ki daan kar dega....bloody jerk🤬🤬...kam se kam abhira ke paas uska bachcha toh rahe...baaki sab toh flippers hai yaa phir silent furnitures....
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

I’m so upset with this show and Armaan tbh

EVERYTHING he promised Abhira is gone

He’s hurting I get it but he won’t even let his wife help him and he’s so distant that it hurts Abhira now

So indirectly even if he hasn’t said it yet, he regrets his marriage with her bc he feels that HIS decision of wanting to marry her has caused a divide between him and his mother

And now with Roohi’s pregnancy things are so much more complicated

Idk why but I feel like we’re not too far away from the leads separation

Smth will happen with Roohi’s pregnancy, baby, or Rohit and Abhira will be blamed

then simply Armaan will say what’s on his mind: “I should have never married you”

Vidya is such a toxic person it hurts to see I am really hating this show for making a mockery of infertility and a mothers love

I really hope Armaan will start to grow a spine and move out of the house with Abhira….but there’s 0 chance of that smiley6

@bold think that "becoz of you I can't become a father" will do the trick, for get about the last one only outcome of this pathetic vv track is ab leaving. This pendulum will not think properly if abhira is still near him. Am tottally sure the moment he realises he lost abhira for the second time and this time for good measure that when his mind will work with steroids, he deserves loneliness for quite a long time in his pathelic life.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 11 hours ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Arre tumsab dekti jao kaise pachka hoga phuphasa ka.... rona aajayega tum logon ko

Kuch bhi bolo tum phufa kar dikhayenge….

Khayali_pulao thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Jaldi join karo yaar please.

Yaar main hamesha de Team Armaan da hi hoon bas Phufa ke liye mera support hamesha hai smiley36