Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000068926.jpg

Hayeee Meri Abbira, itni jaldi maaf mat karna.

Armaan gadha. Isko ek saal aur virgin rakho
Edited by Fortnight - 4 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Abhira ka spelling galat hai..smiley37

by the way r u a english teachersmiley37
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAgF9bTi8TF/?igsh=aGU2ajdmbjZvbmtu

80% sure he is one of those people who don't know what the hell to do with their hands when clicking photos smiley36

I dont like the costume but as u all know that face card is enoughsmiley42smiley42
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gooddays

by the way r u a english teachersmiley37

No.just for a fun...Aaj kuch zyada hi dhik rah hai smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan gadha. Isko ek saal aur virgin rakho

https://x.com/harsii_/status/1837668159291023368

Tareef from sai baby smiley37

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even if it's a 3 month leap how are you supposed to process that Ruhi moved on, is cordial with Abhira and is pregnant with Rohit after being a psycho for over a year. Armaan is still in sad mode for his mother after all the majnugiri done to marry Abhira. Abhira is silently suffering only because she is married in this pagal family. Kya fukte hue likha hai yeh sab.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I know people are disappointed and mad because of Armaan in the show right now after the makers wrote him so well for 2-3 months, but if you want the show to go on for more years then there is no way the leads couple can stay together without any conflicts. Plus it is next to impossible for writers to make the FL look bad because the target audience won't like it.

Tbh, I know fans say we want happy Abhimaan and Abhimaan vs all but after some point you will also get bored. The back forth is necessary to keep the audience glued in. You won't appreciate the good happy moments if they don't show their struggle and angst.

That doesn't mean people cannot voice their opinion if they are disappointed by a character or the show. But it's better to keep a realistic expectation from an ITV show.

Thank you for being the most sensible voice of reason right now and penning what I have been thinking today ❤️❤️❤️

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I didnt.. Bcz I felt really bad for Ab( esp that noodles scene😑)Whatever be Ar's situation Ab doesnt deserves this kind of behaviour from him. But kuch analysis( Povs of Ar)padne ke badh I felt ok.. Now this leap and all other bullshits r again spoiling it for me..

Dont mind, I would try to be positive smiley31smiley31

Aree yaar itna mat socho. I understand people are disappointed but I was excepting this after them being lovey dovey for 3 months. This was always on cards. So, I am not surprised.

Maine pehle bola tha itna complain mat Karo you guys will miss the bf-gf phase.smiley37smiley37

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

No.just for a fun...Aaj kuch zyada hi dhik rah hai smiley37

we r frustrated with the storyline... That is showingsmiley36

Originally posted by: mrigu

Even if it's a 3 month leap how are you supposed to process that Ruhi moved on, is cordial with Abhira and is pregnant with Rohit after being a psycho for over a year. Armaan is still in sad mode for his mother after all the majnugiri done to marry Abhira. Abhira is silently suffering only because she is married in this pagal family. Kya fukte hue likha hai yeh sab.

Ye pucho hum sab kya fukte hue dekh rahe hain yeh sabsmiley37