Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Imo everything they did from the infertility track would have worked better for me as a viewer if it was done over few weeks rather than days. The pacing is just so jarring, looks like they are just hurrying to get to a certain point.

Even I thought that is the case but imo they are bringing 2-3 tracks at once since quite a few months. They probably want to build suspense and moves from one track to another and then back again. That's how they have written the show since quite sometime.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

VV was so petty and pathetic in the dinning table scene. There should be no redemption for KP, Ruhi and VV.smiley7smiley7

Ruhi ka redemption complete hogaya by a sad mini monologue and burning photos, you are late smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

1000068926.jpg

Hayeee Meri Abbira, itni jaldi maaf mat karna.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Imo everything they did from the infertility track would have worked better for me as a viewer if it was done over few weeks rather than days. The pacing is just so jarring, looks like they are just hurrying to get to a certain point.

This was somewhere remind me Ishqbaaz redux....After in so much love split second they seperated and start new story.....Yaha aisa kuch chal rah hai kya ???smiley39

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

1000068926.jpg

Abhira ka spelling galat hai..smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Wow….good stuff happening in rishta…dkp loves serving the viewers well. Lead couple married and supposedly in love but don’t even communicate well for 3 months…vamp who plots cheats her husband, lusts after her jeth..is now smiling and happily pregnant 😍..wow trps are going to skyrocket with heroine torture and abuse,.and villains winning all the way 🤨

This show is SHIT. I can’t watch it, not even for Abhira. Unless she leaves that godforsaken house.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

1000068926.jpg

This frame is love ❤️…. How much she wanted him and this guy completely being cold to her at once…. I don’t understand what’s with this maa jaap??

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Why are you quiet, you didn't like today's episode??

I didnt.. Bcz I felt really bad for Ab( esp that noodles scene😑)Whatever be Ar's situation Ab doesnt deserves this kind of behaviour from him. But kuch analysis( Povs of Ar)padne ke badh I felt ok.. Now this leap and all other bullshits r again spoiling it for me..

Dont mind, I would try to be positive smiley31smiley31