News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Han Abhi Kavira phase chal raha hai as Armaan has started to not apply his brain and heart properly. Watch her flip when Armaan regains his senses.

Armaan ka target toh hamesha Kaveri and non harmful sanju haina ??especially Phufasa ka extra bajathi hai...smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1840202134241063076?t=GZn3uGpGWQm0qMACukqdiw&s=19

Abhira tho sirf relationship official hone ka wait kar rahi thi...... uske hormones sahi salamat haismiley2

OMG my girl was ready too, she said to hell with the kitchen it can wait. Abhira is so small that Armaan, one hand covers her whole back smiley43

I'm going to hate Vidya forever

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I know people are disappointed and mad because of Armaan in the show right now after writing him so good for 2-3 months, but if you want the show to go on for more years then there is no way the leads couple can stay together without any conflicts. Plus it is next to impossible for writers to make the FL look bad because the target audience won't like it.

Tbh, I know fans say we want happy Abhimaan and Abhimaan vs all but after some point you will also get bored. The back forth is necessary to keep the audience glued in. You won't appreciate the good happy moments if they don't show their struggle and angst.

That doesn't mean people cannot voice their opinion of they are disappointed by a character or the show. But it's better to keep a realistic expectation from an ITV show.

Imo everything they did from the infertility track would have worked better for me as a viewer if it was done over few weeks rather than days. The pacing is just so jarring, looks like they are just hurrying to get to a certain point.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

VV was so petty and pathetic in the dinning table scene. There should be no redemption for KP, Ruhi and VV.smiley7smiley7

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I LOVED Sonakshi Bose sfm. Also, she had one of the healthiest famiies I have seen for an FL, for the most parts. I loved her parents.

Kuch Rang after the first eap was chefs kiss 😘

Edited by Apsvenky - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAgF9bTi8TF/?igsh=aGU2ajdmbjZvbmtu

80% sure he is one of those people who don't know what the hell to do with their hands when clicking photos smiley36

The caption smiley37smiley37smiley37

Be respectful: Treat

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Wrong post

Wrong post

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kaveri wanted her to change her first name, few days back 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This applies to every character smiley36

images (16).jpeg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What the heck is this plot?

So for 3 months Armaan is gonna continue to behave indifferent. Abhira will just silently suffer

Looks like Ab hasnt taken job at PF. She seems to just be visiting him in office

And Ruhi doesn't get called out at all and ends up preggers . So now they can keep taunting Ab even more

Armaan struggling to express himself suddenly after very easily communicating for the past several months is looking crazy. If he wants to push Ab away, distance himself, why did he marry her?!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Han Abhi Kavira phase chal raha hai as Armaan has started to not apply his brain and heart properly. Watch her flip when Armaan regains his senses.

Kuch kavira nahi chal raha, bas usko apni return on investment ki padhi hai smiley37