Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAgF9bTi8TF/?igsh=aGU2ajdmbjZvbmtu

80% sure he is one of those people who don't know what the hell to do with their hands when clicking photos smiley36

Maasa ke birthday par armaan ka spcl performance on "

Tu Kitni Acchi Hai, Tu Kitni Bholi Hai

Pyaari Pyaari Hai O Maa Aa Aa O (sauteli)Maa"

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tu ruko abhi, Poddar firm and Poddar house ki neev hilaenge Phupha Cutie.

sirf tumhare sapno mainsmiley37

Screenshot_20240929-182814_X.jpg

smiley42smiley42smiley42

Iske liye 4 words kam hain IF

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Kaveri being chill about abhira not changing her last name is very randomly progressive of her

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I know people are disappointed and mad because of Armaan in the show right now after the makers wrote him so well for 2-3 months, but if you want the show to go on for more years then there is no way the leads couple can stay together without any conflicts. Plus it is next to impossible for writers to make the FL look bad because the target audience won't like it.

Tbh, I know fans say we want happy Abhimaan and Abhimaan vs all but after some point you will also get bored. The back forth is necessary to keep the audience glued in. You won't appreciate the good happy moments if they don't show their struggle and angst.

That doesn't mean people cannot voice their opinion if they are disappointed by a character or the show. But it's better to keep a realistic expectation from an ITV show.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 5 days ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kaveri being chill about abhira not changing her last name is very randomly progressive of her

Han Abhi Kavira phase chal raha hai as Armaan has started to not apply his brain and heart properly. Watch her flip when Armaan regains his senses.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Screenshot_20240929-182814_X.jpg

smiley42smiley42smiley42

Iske liye 4 words kam hain IF

Aise time pe VV ke baarein mein soch kaise leta hai ye Banda.smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri wanted her to change her first name, few days back 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

To be fair, I always was one. I say goodbye to an itv show 10 times, and then 4-5 din main besharamo ki tarah aajati hoon. smiley22

Main itne saare ITV shows dekhti hoon that I lost count. I am right now on 7 shows (3 Marathi) and at a point had almost 10 smiley36

My tactic is simple - I skimmed through each episode within 2 mins and watch the precap to get an Idea of how it was - agar decent ho toh will rewatch, else will move on

Mere tension show se kabhi hota hi nahi hai - issue is when main galti se forum/GC join karti hoon discussion ke liye smiley44

Tab Jo matha pachi hota hai - that gives me more tension than the show can ever give smiley36

Also I join discussions only when there is a good pair and the ML ka character is complex and they can both act. Abhimaan fulfilled all my criteria - so I am stucksmiley44