Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Kaju aakhir chahti Kya Hai.. she's one character who's absolutely beyond any comprehension.. can't even call her flipper.. she is justttt.. I don't know.. for the lack of a better word.. like a mould! Just flows and sets into whatever discourse fits on that day.. smiley44smiley44

KP week by week change hoti hai. Kuch bhi kabhi bhi bol dena hai.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Lol.. I'm feeling a tinge of sadness for us smiley37 for knowingly investing in this.. lol.. smiley44I think the only other show I might have missed mentioning is Kuch Rang!! Atleast the first season I was so impressed with how consistent they kept Sonakshi.. love be damned, marriage be damned, she always stood her ground!

I LOVED Sonakshi Bose sfm. Also, she had one of the healthiest famiies I have seen for an FL, for the most parts. I loved her parents.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah there is no other way to watch ITV tbh!! smiley37 I mean I've barely been watching Rishta also for the longest time now.. forum pe aana not withstanding.. I think Anupamaa I gave up on soon after Anuj entry, and before that Ishqbaaz was my last proper show too.. oh wait...I might have been in and out of BALH cos of pyar ka Dard hangover for the couple lolsmiley9

My last proper show was lag jaa gale in zee and bekaboo but both went off air soon...

BALH memory loss pe meine chod diya ..Then straight come for season 3 and kuch din baad woh bhi bore hogaya....

Shivshakti in zee Arjun ke comeback keliye dekhna shuru kiya then they add some stupid naagin plot and I stopped it...Naagin bhi S6 in and out dha...But pehlewaala season (except 4)bingewatch kartha dha...

Long no of episodes IB and bhagya hi dekhtha dha and woh bhi beech me chod diya ...

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Tho main aur mere Jaise kai log Jeet Gaye smiley40smiley42 oh wait.. U disqualified me smiley38

You rebelled againste, disqualify toh hona hi tha.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhimaan are so hot man. I loved when Abhira removed the towel.

I am giving this scene a solid 4/10.

4/10 keliye u wrote 1 kiss na??
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

No babe......me too. The chemistry is so so so good. Love them.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Abhimaan are so hot man. I loved when Abhira removed the towel.

I am giving this scene a solid 4/10.

No chance it was a clear cut 5/10, Olivia and me win

Originally posted by: OliviaP

4/10 keliye u wrote 1 kiss na??

Exactly we win.....full and final

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Haa.. Tum vahi khadi raho.. Show mein 3 months leap aane vala hain vo bhi with Ru 🤰😂😂