Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

That's in tune with the show you are in tune with.. so all good, no?smiley37

To be fair, I always was one. I say goodbye to an itv show 10 times, and then 4-5 din main besharamo ki tarah aajati hoon. smiley22

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I was willing to give more time to Ar and things were not looking this much messy untill that 3 months leap news came.

3 months leap already ? And Armaan will still cry maa maa ? And cheater Ruhi successfully cheats her pathi and becomes pregnant ? Logic hi nahi hai kuch
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I refuse to fully give up on this madness until the episodes play out.. Uske baad Armaan sa ko appropriately gaali de dungi smiley42 but as of today I'll give him the day!

Me too...Yeh 3 month waala kaise playout karthe hai dekhthe hai...If he is going gunga mode wahi se kaat dete hai.....

Mein bhi kitna bada Flipper ban rah hai ...But mein umeed nahi chodunga ek din ye madness se complete detachment zaroor hoga

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Guys may be we will get a meaningful convo btw Abhimaan before leap. Like them sharing each other's fears or deciding to take things slowly..

RoPu ne vo date night ki pic bhi dali tha na??

Ye thoda zyaada umeed hogaya I think smiley37i don't think Abhira would be telling par Nanu nothing is happening if Armaan and she had a convo! But I refuse to believe that they both went through 3 months in this zone!! Tho pakka kuch tho dikhaana padega..

Par in all the years of watching DKP crap, I'm pretty sure they would just show them going to bed one night and waking up 3 months later so really who am I kidding smiley24

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

3 months leap already ? And Armaan will still cry maa maa ? And cheater Ruhi successfully cheats her pathi and becomes pregnant ? Logic hi nahi hai kuch

Vahi tho mujhe bhi dekhna hain... And bacchi ke baare mein kya hi kahu🤣🤣🤣

Sab kuch lightning speed mein horaha hain.. Now she is the best patni and best bahu ever😭😭

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys may be we will get a meaningful convo btw Abhimaan before leap. Like them sharing each other's fears or deciding to take things slowly..

RoPu ne vo date night ki pic bhi dali tha na??

I really like people who spread positivity without sounding delusionalsmiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

To be fair, I always was one. I say goodbye to an itv show 10 times, and then 4-5 din main besharamo ki tarah aajati hoon. smiley22

Yeah there is no other way to watch ITV tbh!! smiley37 I mean I've barely been watching Rishta also for the longest time now.. forum pe aana not withstanding.. I think Anupamaa I gave up on soon after Anuj entry, and before that Ishqbaaz was my last proper show too.. oh wait...I might have been in and out of BALH cos of pyar ka Dard hangover for the couple lolsmiley9

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Yeah there is no other way to watch ITV tbh!! smiley37 I mean I've barely been watching Rishta also for the longest time now.. forum pe aana not withstanding.. I think Anupamaa I gave up on soon after Anuj entry, and before that Ishqbaaz was my last proper show too.. oh wait...I might have been in and out of BALH cos of pyar ka Dard hangover for the couple lolsmiley9

GIRL literally the same, except I never saw anupama. Apart from the fact that I liked Abhira from the start, similarities between Ram and Armaan in terms of their family also drew me towards this gen.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

GIRL literally the same, except I never saw anupama. Apart from the fact that I liked Abhira from the start, similarities between Ram and Armaan in terms of their family also drew me towards this gen.

Lol.. I'm feeling a tinge of sadness for us smiley37 for knowingly investing in this.. lol.. smiley44I think the only other show I might have missed mentioning is Kuch Rang!! Atleast the first season I was so impressed with how consistent they kept Sonakshi.. love be damned, marriage be damned, she always stood her ground!