Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Twitter pe popular belief hai ki jab jab anupama ka leap ka time hai rishta ki band bajate hai ye log 😭so good luck Armaan sa

Ruhi is pregnant already ? Kal thak Armaan se shaadi karna tha ,she planned and plotted until last min trying to brk AA’s marriage and overnight Rohit se pyar aur SR ho gayi ? smiley37 Cheater kahiki and they think audience have amnesia to forget everything .Rohit ke udne ki time bhi aa gayi. I wish Abhira yeh sabh hone se pehle hi bhag jaye and Rohit somehow dies because of Armaan and he should be kicked out of the house ,Isla akal tikana aa jaye.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

dkp is giving very good social message to girls. don't get married, stay single, be happy . Arrange marriage, love marriage, deal marriage sab barbaad hai

Usse bhi bada social message : if you get to know you can't get pregnant don't marry even if your bf is all supportive. Pata pada shaadi ke baad ghar jaate hi badal gaya because his mommy wants to be dadismiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/YR24buS7ZQ8?si=okrLdh8HrysYDqGR

Sam- this is the first time I am wearing my own clothes on set

She be always clarifying that abhira k tuchhe kapdey is not her fault smiley37

Watching this rn and cast is actually cutesmiley36

Yeh Rohit and Sam ney kaha phasa diya, I was achha khaasa itv showless after ishqbaaz smiley22

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

dkp is giving very good social message to girls. don't get married, stay single, be happy . Arrange marriage, love marriage, deal marriage sab barbaad hai

Maine ye kal hi kaha tha smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165900329

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Call me an optimist (again) but I don't think Armaan is being so silly only for Vidya! Anyway! I really want Abhira to give him a reality check and walk out instead of putting up with such an extended period of indifference!

watched that shower scene and I too felt he is scared to their relationship forward because of that phmaouss sharp by the great maa. He may be thinking that he will lose Abhira but he is not realising he is already losing her by doing all this. He could have discussed with her about his fears if any and she will definitely understand himself and support him. I hope it won’t be too late until he realises what he is doing .
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Usse bhi bada social message : if you get to know you can't get pregnant don't marry even if your bf is all supportive. Pata pada shaadi ke baad ghar jaate hi badal gaya because his mommy wants to be dadismiley39

Armaan ne Abhira se zyada bada dhoka mujhe diya haismiley28

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Mujhe lagta hai cancel karna padega absmiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Will send my mom rishta gen 4 hotstar link next time she annoys me about shaddismiley20

Issse better saari zindagi outhouse situationship mai kaat lo smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Watching this rn and cast is actually cutesmiley36

Yeh Rohit and Sam ney kaha phasa diya, I was achha khaasa itv showless after ishqbaaz smiley22

Same here.. And they r literally destroying the ship in the most unexpected time.
Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago