Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

main toh kabse bol rahi hu bhaago Abhira Bhaago. channelize your inner nani maa and RUN. and give me a Kaira's mumbai track kinda separation

Yaar the big problem here is Abhira can't desert Mussoorie.. she has nowhere to go.. no backing to go establish herself in a new city and start life afresh smiley19 and I want for Armaan to go crazy trying to find her desperately.. khair. KP Hai tho logic hata deti hun smiley37

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan never needed a wife..he only needed a Maa 🙄..anyway hope he continues having no hormones..so abhira can leave podaars house without the baggage of his child..she can start afresh.. we have watched itv for long enough to know what’s going to happen. Lusty Bhabi is preggers…her sperm donor pati fulfilled his duty and will now depart to meet his dadaji ..and the wicked step,mother will now make the vulnerable stepson who’s dying for her scraps…to divorce his infertile wife and marry her babu who’s carrying her blood grandchild,. I think we all saw this coming..she made him marry Ruhi before and she’ll do it again. Just dkp ..be kind to our girl Abhira’’ let her leave podaars house without any embryo in her uterus 🙏🙏🙏 and bring a good man like her papa into her life..

Am glad I stopped watching the show. Why did they even show the love story when they want to ruin Abhimaan from next day of marriage. I watched a few clips on X and poor girl already suffering and suffocating alone without any kind of love in that house. IK Armaan is hurt with that shrap and all but he was about the leave the house before and after marriage ,he slaps knows no one in that house loves him genuinely. Why is V’s actions hurting him so badly that he have to ignore the only person who loves him unconditionally? Is he afraid that he will lose Abhira if he takes their relationship fwd becaus of his great maa’s shrap? Or else I don’t see any reason the way he is behaving this way ? Or they r ruining his character again?

I just hope he realises his mistake before it’s too late and choose Abhira over his pagal family.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

main toh kabse bol rahi hu bhaago Abhira Bhaago. channelize your inner nani maa and RUN. and give me a Kaira's mumbai track kinda separation

Kaira ki mumbai track happened bcz of Shubham's death right??? Shaadi ke kitne time badh huva tha?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

3 months leap hai toh Armaan ki band bajni chahiye.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Kaira ki mumbai track happened bcz of Shubham's death right??? Shaadi ke kitne time badh huva tha?

Yes. i don't remember exactly but i guess 1 saal ke baad hi hua tha
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yaar the big problem here is Abhira can't desert Mussoorie.. she has nowhere to go.. no backing to go establish herself in a new city and start life afresh smiley19 and I want for Armaan to go crazy trying to find her desperately.. khair. KP Hai tho logic hata deti hun smiley37

yeh mat bolo aaj kal jaisi manifestations jaa rahi hai iski jagah Armaan Vidya ke peeche aur paagal ho jayega
Edited by Fortnight - 5 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

3 months leap hai toh Armaan ki band bajni chahiye.

Zaroor bhajega.. Absolutely no mercies😂😂😂
Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa not so soon. Leap will be in 2-3 months

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

That's no comparison standard.. there there wasn't even talk, hint or thought about babies until after 2.5 odd years of the gen starting smiley37 but yes, Mumbai happened cos of shubham.. but usse pehle bhi they had good fights and apologies with Karthik going away to Rishikesh even! Not like this!! Yahaan they are in a hurry to catch some train! Koi sense hi Nahi Hai is jaldbaazi Ki

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Another city ke moveon keliye backup koi zaroorat nahi hai...Writer chahenge she will get train ticket and a firm waiting for appoint her