Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's gonna be like s3 then..I'm sure they won't repeat it ..there arohi suddenly turned pregnant while faking pregnancy and akshu also got pregnant days after doctor declared that she couldn't be pregnant at allšŸ¤£

itā€™s very different here, in gen 3 abhimanyu could never be manipulated or forced..he always did what he wanted..and manjeri always wanted his happiness above everything else..and Arohi and abhimanyu never had a romantic relationship..here Ruhi has always wanted Armaan and they had a romantic relationship and almost got married..and looking at the premise of this show from the intial,promoā€™ā€™ā€™ā€¦for Armaan his family was his main desire, Ruhis was to, Marry Armaan and abhiras was to become a lawyer. I think itā€™s very likely Ruhi will get Armaan to marry her due to Vidyas insistence and abhira will get a new love and a successful career..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

is baar shayad miscarriage nahi hoga rather AB will leave post that usko patha lagega she is pregnant

I have less hopes ke abhira kabhi bhi ph se baahar niklegišŸ¤£ I dun forsee separation currently , it's too soon..but after watching ruhi kaand and vidya shrap they can do anything.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I have less hopes ke abhira kabhi bhi ph se baahar niklegišŸ¤£ I dun forsee separation currently , it's too soon..but after watching ruhi kaand and vidya shrap they can do anything.

lol so true I can bet on anyone including ruhi that she will leave PH someday but AB ka kaise dikhyenge smiley36unless madhav dies this time smiley36
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Makers thinking out of the box smiley39

Let them cook smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If they bring a new hero,better make him stay ,don't make him toxic.Should not like last gen ,killing him to get the FL back with her toxic ex.

yes thatā€™s why abhira shouldnā€™t get pregnant and it should be a revamp like ghum now got. A new cast and a new life for abhira..let her start afresh without past baggage. Abhira and Armaan were given 2 chances and abhira really tried to fit into podaars family and be a good bahu and wife,.but she was never appreciated there and armaan failed her.. but if he himself is so unhappy ..how can he make her happy. Sadly all the vows they took on on the wedding day seems meaningless now. ā˜¹ļø..he never fulfilled any of them
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

is baar shayad miscarriage nahi hoga rather AB will leave post that usko patha lagega she is pregnant

yeah Ruhi pregnancy ki news kahan se aayi? Good source ya phir rumor/speculation hai?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

yeah Ruhi pregnancy ki news kahan se aayi? Good source ya phir rumor/speculation hai?

star station who always provides correct spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2Cn-WEu9k

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gen2 and 3 mein first leap without pregnancy hi hai na?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Digastric

Gen2 and 3 mein first leap without pregnancy hi hai na?

gen 3 main yes a b d d
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm shaadi ke kitne months baad aaya leap?