Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Just look at the audacity of DKP, they know how much Ruhi's character had degraded, and was so pukeworthy vile in recent episodes of KKK stunt, and played so many dirty games during Abhimaan's wedding, yet they have started shoving sisterly bond in our throats.

Becz, this sudden 2min. Maggie kinda jhatpat transformation of Ruhi, is indigestible & looking disgustingly fake, because nobody transforms and improves in just one day, since Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes so much of patience, perseverance & struggle to change one's habit. Old habits die hard. At best, vile Ruhi's antics looks very fake & pinching, audience is disgusted with this 2min WW of Ruhi. Matlab na jaane kitne bade se bade KAAND karro dusre ke life me, and free me turant WW ho jao as per writer's convenience & incompetence. No need of taking pain to write a grand exposure & redemption arc. I mean, just see, sly Ruhi having the time of her life at the house whose people she was so shamelessly cheating on, without being exposed. And, now has become SATI SAVITRI of the decade, acting like a saint

Why & how should, we audience, accept such characters ever? That's why characters like Pakhi & Ruhi won't ever get any sympathy from audience no matter how much these makers show them bechaari later on, kitna bhi patthar pe sar phode makers, audience won't ever melt becz of this atrocious kinda WW

Writers of ITV have become so sly & incompetent, whether it's Ghum PH or DKO. They all will always find ways to safeguard their pukeworthy villains and to forever DISAPPOINT audience

Edited by Bibliophiles - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

accha khaasa Abhira give up karne wali hoti hai waise hi nalayak dhongi buddha aake uske kaan bhar deta hai

Haan tabhi toh baad mein kuch bada kaand hoga & jo 1-2 log use ph mein support karte hain woh bhi uske against ho jaaye along with pyaare p nanu. So that when she leaves ph nobody asks for hersmiley39

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

So who else thinks Ruhi is faking being nice and now possibly the pregnancy! smiley36

Taking another break in the hope of something nice happening in the interim

She had solo scene where she gave Vada to herself about moving on. So she really moved on as of now.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think I've ranted enough. Chalo ab main seedha Ruhaan ki 6th birthday party pe milungismiley42smiley27

angst maang rahi thi na.... Mil to raha hai nasmiley37.... SR nahi dekhi? smiley13
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If ruhi's pregnancy was pre planned, then more appropriate track would have been abhira too getting pregnant almost same time, surprising everyone.

Vidya ke tamasha ke baad, she anyways would prefer ruhi's child over abhira & then family tension dikhate around that issue. Armaan ko itna depression mein nahi bhejna tha unnecessarilysmiley39

It's gonna be like s3 then..I'm sure they won't repeat it ..there arohi suddenly turned pregnant while faking pregnancy and akshu also got pregnant days after doctor declared that she couldn't be pregnant at all🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Just look at the audacity of DKP, they know how much Ruhi's character had degraded, and was so pukeworthy vile in recent episodes of KKK stunt, and played so many dirty games during Abhimaan's wedding, yet they have started shoving sisterly bond in our throats.

Becz, this sudden 2min. Maggie kinda jhatpat transformation of Ruhi, is indigestible & looking disgustingly fake, because nobody transforms and improves in just one day, since Rome wasn't built in a day. It takes so much of patience, perseverance & struggle to change one's habit. Old habits die hard. At best, vile Ruhi's antics looks very fake & pinching, audience is disgusted with this 2min WW of Ruhi. Matlab na jaane kitne bade se bade KAAND karro dusre ke life me, and free me turant WW ho jao as per writer's convenience & incompetence. No need of taking pain to write a grand exposure & redemption arc. I mean, just see, sly Ruhi having the time of her life at the house whose people she was so shamelessly cheating on, without being exposed. And, now has become SATI SAVITRI of the decade, acting like a saint

Why & how should, we audience, accept such characters ever? That's why characters like Pakhi & Ruhi won't ever get any sympathy from audience no matter how much these makers show them bechaari later on, kitna bhi patthar pe sar phode makers, audience won't ever melt becz of this atrocious kinda WW

Writers of ITV have become so sly & incompetent, whether it's Ghum PH or DKO. They all will always find ways to safeguard their pukeworthy villains and to forever DISAPPOINT audience

Ruhi is a vamp. The minute rohit dies ( which is likely to happen) she’ll start her bechaari mode and manipulate vidya to,arrange her marriage to Armaan as she can’t raise the baby by herself.and as abhira is infertile..according to,vidya..she’ll be discarded and vidya will manipulate Armaan to marry Ruhi. But should that happen..that’s the end of abhira and Armaan forever..as abhira gave him 2 chances,.if he couldn’t uphold their marriage vows ..he’s out ..dkp will bring in a new hero for abhira.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

It's gonna be like s3 then..I'm sure they won't repeat it ..there arohi suddenly turned pregnant while faking pregnancy and akshu also got pregnant days after doctor declared that she couldn't be pregnant at all🤣

If they can copy s2 tracks, what was the issue copying this one alsosmiley17

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhi is a vamp. The minute rohit dies ( which is likely to happen) she’ll start her bechaari mode and manipulate vidya to,arrange her marriage to Armaan as she can’t raise the baby by herself.and as abhira is infertile..according to,vidya..she’ll be discarded and vidya will manipulate Armaan to marry Ruhi. But should that happen..that’s the end of abhira and Armaan forever..as abhira gave him 2 chances,.if he couldn’t uphold their marriage vows ..he’s out ..dkp will bring in a new hero for abhira.

If they bring a new hero,better make him stay ,don't make him toxic.Should not like last gen ,killing him to get the FL back with her toxic ex.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

They didn't copy any of the s2 tracks 😆 but haan they can go anupama way ..like bring aa like anuj for abhira ..Last time it was abhinav but they couldn't write a proper story for them once they're together..anuj experiment is very successful..

Edited by Krinya - 5 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

is baar shayad miscarriage nahi hoga rather AB will leave post that usko patha lagega she is pregnant