Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I don't know if it's just Garvita's standard set of expressions or what but I can't seem to find her convincing in even one scene that matters.. Vidya talking to them or Rohit asking her to sleep on the bed, she had this face that sure as hell didn't show hesitation! It was more like ye kahaan fas gayi mein smiley37

@bold was that a subtle invitation to sleep together or was he only asking her to make herself comfortable ? I was just wondering if we will have a shower scene with them too?
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

@bold was that a subtle invitation to sleep together or was he only asking her to make herself comfortable ? I was just wondering if we will have a shower scene with them too?

shower scene nahi ab toh full blown SR milegismiley27
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

shower scene nahi ab toh full blown SR milegismiley27

haan matlab they can do it in the shower ..a missed opportunity that they won’t miss out on smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Just asking her to feel comfortable lol.. he even had this self talk the next morning that she must've felt uncomfortable and gone to the first room overnight.. ab iska result pregnancy hai tho bolo smiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

It really seems like abhira was having peaceful life in oh, so cvs were like let's get her married & start torture from grah pravesh itself.

1 min ka bhi happiness nahi honi chahiye uske life mein. Trp hi trp hogi... Im curious to know the trp of last week

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Kaveri's plan of having Armaan and abhira at the PF, while Rohit and Ruhi play house and give a waris is actually one of the most practical things anyone has said in the show recently. smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail

accha khaasa Abhira give up karne wali hoti hai waise hi nalayak dhongi buddha aake uske kaan bhar deta hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

accha khaasa Abhira give up karne wali hoti hai waise hi nalayak dhongi buddha aake uske kaan bhar deta hai

Consistently the most useless character for three gens smiley22

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I can't think of a single good reason for Manish to withhold the identity of Abhira's mother from Swarna and Surekha smiley44

Fortnight thumbnail

I think I've ranted enough. Chalo ab main seedha Ruhaan ki 6th birthday party pe milungismiley42smiley27