Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

There is bts where abhira MG speaks about 3 months since she is trying to set matters....and SS guy said Ruhi will get pregnant so maybe 3 months leap..... or she is talking about 3 months of trying first for KP approval and now vidya

no its 3 months post wedding…because swarna and surekha are saying in another BTs that abhimaan are married for so long but haven’t gone on honeymoon yet..and manish says yes 3 months ago..when Armaan and abhira.’’’

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Surekha also says itna time hogaya shaddi ko in the context of armaan and abhira, so ig the leap is happening

When they were actually supposed to show a small leap they did not and now..... so this leap is mainly to show ruhi pregnant then

Fortnight thumbnail

I don't think. kaafi aage ka socha hai makers ne. they're gonna take a 3 month leap and show that Armaan is still indifferent and Abhira is still dukhi then Ruhi gets pregnant and if anything happens to her or the baby the blame will fall on Abhira and Vidya and the fam will accuse her of being jealous of Ruhi. This will create more issues between Abhira Armaan and Abhira will feel like Armaan is upset because she can't be a mother. iske beech mein bas ek ansgty SR na dedesmiley5

I think this is what's going to happen. for the first time i want all of this to lead to a separation (without baccha)

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rash_H

When they were actually supposed to show a small leap they did not and now..... so this leap is mainly to show ruhi pregnant then

@bold this is what it is ..because they want to show the poor FL being taunted by her MIL and others for being infertile or maybe they’ll even say her buri nazar should not fall on Ruhi now that she is pregnant ..they’ve stooped low enough as it is ..what’s a bit more ..and who knows, maybe it is this crap that fetches TRPs
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

If ruhi's pregnancy was pre planned, then more appropriate track would have been abhira too getting pregnant almost same time, surprising everyone.

Vidya ke tamasha ke baad, she anyways would prefer ruhi's child over abhira & then family tension dikhate around that issue. Armaan ko itna depression mein nahi bhejna tha unnecessarilysmiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Ruhi getting pregnant and Abhira being taunted every night and day was always in the works. Idc about that and other family dramas (which is also why I recognize that I am not the rishta target audience and that is fine). I am just bothered about the armaan abhira dynamic, which seems to be at a very strange place after the three months.

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Sam and Garvita seem to have great chemistry together even in non confrontational scenes. Honestly, I would rather they explore the sisters dynamics than watch them fight over a toxic family. 😭

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If ruhi's pregnancy was pre planned, then more appropriate track would have been abhira too getting pregnant almost same time, surprising everyone.

Vidya ke tamasha ke baad, she anyways would prefer ruhi's child over abhira & then family tension dikhate around that issue. Armaan ko itna depression mein nahi bhejna tha unnecessarilysmiley39

Yaha sab tracks Abhira ko torture karne ke liye likhte hai.There is nothing good will happen for Abhira.I accepted that in mind.Usually in every show ,after a love story leads will atleast get a one or two days happiness .Here they are nt even happy for atleast 1 night.last week this time sab teek tha.They ruined everything within 2 or 3 days.

I wish RP and Sam quit this show so then I can happily quit

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yes but if fl and Ml don’t do anything how is the Fl supposed to get pregnant..

If Armaan is not going to be intimate with Abhira and cry over Ma .. Abhira might as well serve annulment papers to Armaan and say try your luck with another suitable candidate

I am done with you and ur c$$$$$$ family

This time Abhira should make sure it is Annulment papers ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago