Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

They are taking 3 months leap??????????

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't support Armaan's behavior right now, but why can't we give him at least 3-4 days to figure things out? I understand he is focusing more on himself at the moment, but it's only been 2 days. Don’t people need a few days to settle themselves when they’re not feeling okay?

Here, I am not referring to the romantic aspect, I know he isn't emotionally available for Abhira right now,but I don't think he is in a state to be emotionally available to anyone at the moment.

the show is taking a 3 months leap..BTs are already out..so by Mondays episode it’s like 3 months gone ☹️
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I don't support Armaan's behavior right now, but why can't we give him at least 3-4 days to figure things out? I understand he is focusing more on himself at the moment, but it's only been 2 days. Don’t people need a few days to settle themselves when they’re not feeling okay?

Here, I am not referring to the romantic aspect, I know he isn't emotionally available for Abhira right now,but I don't think he is in a state to be emotionally available to anyone at the moment.

it’s been all of 24 hours yaar ..sometimes I wonder if our expectations of relationships are so unrealistic only because this is fiction ?
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

You are absolutely right as per today's episode. Armaan is not in the right headspace for anything, which absolutely makes sense.

But there is apparently a three months leap in the show in the coming episodes and armaan is still there. So there is that. smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

3-4 days? Boy gonna take 3 months time if BTS turns out to be true smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1840312689341411642?t=nCnk_Ni4ZlEWr4eUINlOVg&s=19

It's good she got tired of joint family drama. Hope she holds armaan accountable too instead of making him a victim of joint family.

kuch nahi hone wala...yeh 200 yrs old vampire will ask abhira to not to be kamzoor and fight to manao vidya....At this point, I really want abhira to maro mauke pe chauka and concentrate on her career. If abhira becomes a hot shot lawyer, kv will value abhira like she does for armaan. Its not like that she is gonna apnao abhira dil se any day. Toh yahi sahi...😁😁😁

They are taking 3 months leap??????????

There is bts where abhira MG speaks about 3 months since she is trying to set matters....and SS guy said Ruhi will get pregnant so maybe 3 months leap.....

Edited: another bts of Goenkas speaking of itna time hogaya hai

Edited by Rash_H - 5 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know she loved abhir and still thinks of him fondly..so most probably she’ll be fine with abhira..also abhira wasn’t even born when the incident happened.so if they want to show Ruhi positive then Ruhi won’t react negatively about abhira being asksharas daughter..but she’d Rather embrace her cousin.. and if she reacts negatively..then abhimaan will leave together..but I Don’t think it’s going to go like that..abhira is going to,leave by herself..that’s why they are degrading Armaan as well..from being so much in love with her,,we’re getting this Armaan now who won’t even touch her ☹️

well if their plan is for it to go the Gen 3 route, they would get done with IR and the Shivani track before then ..since they have not rushed on those, I am assuming that is not the plan as of now ..besides, Rubi may not hate Abhira but her presence will constantly remind her of what she lost ..and it is highly possible that the doctors might not want her to be under stress ..one way or the other, it is possible they will ask for Abhira to stay away at some point ..anyway let’s see ..!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

See I joke about the twin thing but I can't actually watch a show like that, cause I root for the characters and not the actors. Couldn't watch sirat and karthik even though it was literally shivangi. I was in it for abhira and armaan's journey, and if one day I feel that there is no coming back I will just stop watching. smiley36

yes that’s true.. we couldn’t accept Sirat…and even in imlie recently they killed the hero and brought in his twin ..and it was hard to accept.. even here it took me a while to accept Rohit as Armaan because I got attached to shehzadas armaan..and liked his pairing with samriddi…
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rash_H

There is bts where abhira MG speaks about 3 months since she is trying to set matters....and SS guy said Ruhi will get pregnant so maybe 3 months leap..... or she is talking about 3 months of trying first for KP approval and now vidya

Surekha also says itna time hogaya shaddi ko in the context of armaan and abhira, so ig the leap is happening