Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1840312689341411642?t=nCnk_Ni4ZlEWr4eUINlOVg&s=19

It's good she got tired of joint family drama. Hope she holds armaan accountable too instead of making him a victim of joint family.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If Ruhi miscarries and Abhira is even remotely connected to it, will Manish disown her once again without revealing she’s his par poti ? Because I think the identity reveal needs to get done ..my feeling is after Ruhi gets to know the truth, she will refuse to live in the same house as Abhira ..And likely Armaan and Abhira will leave the house ..because Ruhi is carrying the heir after all !

I don’t think so..they whitewashed Ruhi in seconds..she’s good now..even happily married and pregnant 🙄.. there were many more valid reasons for abhimaan to leave the house…if they wanted to show that...and look at Armaan ..if while living with his mother..he doesn’t want to Touch abhira..how would he behave if he’s away from his mother..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well Sam and Rohit don’t need to sink.’ We can still get Armaans identical twin brother and Shivani enter …. But itv doesn’t do double roles concurrently..they usually kill one character before bringing in the twin ..☹️

See I joke about the twin thing but I can't actually watch a show like that, cause I root for the characters and not the actors. Couldn't watch sirat and karthik even though it was literally shivangi. I was in it for abhira and armaan's journey, and if one day I feel that there is no coming back I will just stop watching. smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I don’t think so..they whitewashed Ruhi in seconds..she’s good now..even happily married and pregnant 🙄.. there were many more valid reasons for abhimaan to leave the house…if they wanted to show that...and look at Armaan ..if while living with his mother..he doesn’t want to Touch abhira..how would he behave if he’s away from his mother..

I am talking about how Ruhi is likely to react post identity reveal ..she is not going to react very kindly to the truth of Abhira being Akshara’s daughter ..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

https://x.com/_samxkiara/status/1840312689341411642?t=nCnk_Ni4ZlEWr4eUINlOVg&s=19

It's good she got tired of joint family drama. Hope she holds armaan accountable too instead of making him a victim of joint family.

separation is looming,.but I want her to leave without becoming pregnant..I either want abhimaan together..or abhira single without any baby from Armaan. We saw in Gen 2 and 3 the heroines get pregnant and then leave ..abhira doesn’t deserve that drama… dkp should have the guts to show her move on completely without any baggage from her past… or then show the hero Armaan become worthy of abhira and leave his toxic family..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Harithavadde2/status/1840321616053428255?t=w0RrEGdCDvK7Cr-FHFX8CQ&s=19

Main bolti thi na abhira ka sachha pyaar kaveri he hain smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I don't support Armaan's behavior right now, but why can't we give him at least 3-4 days to figure things out? I understand he is focusing more on himself at the moment, but it's only been 2 days. Don’t people need a few days to settle themselves when they’re not feeling okay?

Here, I am not referring to the romantic aspect, I know he isn't emotionally available for Abhira right now,but I don't think he is in a state to be emotionally available to anyone at the moment.

What actually runs in these writers mind.....a positive track got them good numbers....but no they want to go for negative tracks

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am talking about how Ruhi is likely to react post identity reveal ..she is not going to react very kindly to the truth of Abhira being Akshara’s daughter ..

you know she loved abhir and still thinks of him fondly..so most probably she’ll be fine with abhira..also abhira wasn’t even born when the incident happened.so if they want to show Ruhi positive then Ruhi won’t react negatively about abhira being asksharas daughter..but she’d Rather embrace her cousin.. and if she reacts negatively..then abhimaan will leave together..but I Don’t think it’s going to go like that..abhira is going to,leave by herself..that’s why they are degrading Armaan as well..from being so much in love with her,,we’re getting this Armaan now who won’t even touch her ☹️
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

See I joke about the twin thing but I can't actually watch a show like that, cause I root for the characters and not the actors. Couldn't watch sirat and karthik even though it was literally shivangi. I was in it for abhira and armaan's journey, and if one day I feel that there is no coming back I will just stop watching. smiley36

Even if he comes back he will just go back. That is the whole problem.