Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

It was good watching Sam and Rohit for all these months. smiley27

I'll be around till I can tolerate the show, but well, it's time to know when a ship is sinking. smiley36

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Digastric

3months ka leap hai so long leap itni jaldi nahi lenge phir

Not to be pessimistic but ghum 1 took such leaps. They took 9 months leap to show baby birth after that immediately 7 years leap.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Both Varsha and Keerti got pregnant and had kids before the FL.

yes in rishta only the legacy heroines struggle with fertility issues..other side characters all have babies easily.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If Ruhi miscarries and Abhira is even remotely connected to it, will Manish disown her once again without revealing she’s his par poti ? Because I think the identity reveal needs to get done ..my feeling is after Ruhi gets to know the truth, she will refuse to live in the same house as Abhira ..And likely Armaan and Abhira will leave the house ..because Ruhi is carrying the heir after all !

Sounds like a very much possible track
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi went from not wanting to share a bed to falling pregnant pretty damn fast smiley32 okay then!! Time to go back into dormancy here I supposesmiley37

I am joining you - I will be back when they hopefully get a decent of a track rather than this current mess (which I am worried may never happensmiley36)

Edited by Apsvenky - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail

Honestly Ruhi should not be allowed to reproduce😵‍💫

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It was good watching Sam and Rohit for all these months. smiley27

I'll be around till I can tolerate the show, but well, it's time to know when a ship is sinking. smiley36

well Sam and Rohit don’t need to sink.’ We can still get Armaans identical twin brother and Shivani enter …. But itv doesn’t do double roles concurrently..they usually kill one character before bringing in the twin ..☹️
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well Sam and Rohit don’t need to sink.’ We can still get Armaans identical twin brother and Shivani enter …. But itv doesn’t do double roles concurrently..they usually kill one character before bringing in the twin ..☹️

I wouldn't mind watching it if they give us a good character there as wellsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Even if Armaan learns that Kaveri is indirectly even connected to Shivani’s death, I am not sure if he will leave Vidya voluntarily ..so the better chance for them to leave the house is during Ruhi’s pregnancy ..the doctors may say Ruhi must be kept stress-free ..good enough reason to ask Abhira to leave the house ..and Armaan too ..it might be a good time for them to open up Shivani track too after that ..I don’t think any big leap can come before both these tracks are done ..

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I wouldn't mind watching it if they give us a good character there as wellsmiley36

Twin working possibility is rare and tricky ...Imlie try to do that and they has to end the show itself...

And the story is Armaan and Abhira...After their this journey it really look odd. .It's not like moving with completely another person ..

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago