Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Gooddays

agar wo sachai samne aayi to jagat mata ka gussa shaant ho sakta hai aur armaan ka maa ko leke depression bhismiley44

This I disagree, armaan convinced abhira knowing everything, if he just want to be beta, then ask her to leave. If he wants her to stay why hurting her with this indifferent behavior.

He must take a decision & stick to it

Vidya if she accepts abhira after medical report is proven false also doesn't change the fact that she is a horrible lady who doesn't care for armaan. She might find some other reason to punish armaan, & again armaan will go into his zombie zone & cry for maa

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Did Ruhi’s dad know she was on the way ? I mean is Rohit going to enjoy what his sasur didn’t ? Also isn’t Ruhi older than Abhir ? So Matashree had a baby ahead of Akshara?

yes he did. I don't think so. Almost same age hi thi Abhir and Ruhi ki
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yes he did. I don't think so. Almost same age hi thi Abhir and Ruhi ki

if Ruhi remains pregnant, then there is a good chance Abhira will be too after a few months or whatever ..I was just trying to understand how their timeline works

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Why do I feel they really must have received a notice from the channel to buck up on the TRP, which is why they're throwing everything at the show and hoping something stickssmiley36

Good luck for that then ig, cause I have no clue who is the target audience for whatever they are doing rn

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

3months ka leap hai so long leap itni jaldi nahi lenge phir

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Previous gens mein Pl ke bacche pehle hote the kya?? I mean, not that this gen is following prev gens rule but just asked out of curiosity.

Abhi tak there is no confirmation of miscarriage or rohit's exit, but if that's planned & same time abhira's identity is revealed, then lot of torture awaits abhira & then I'm afraid manish ji's latest sapna might play out🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

last Gen .both were pregnant around the same time..and everyone knew of their pregnancies..but it was different from the set up here… this set up sends shivers up our spine,.because vidya is an evil stepmother who doesn’t have armaans best interests at Heart..so we know what she’s going to do. Last Gen ..the mother only ever wanted her son to be happy..so her decisions were usually made for his happiness
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Dinner break pe kya gayi, teen mahine ho Gaye and Ruhi pregnant bhi?? Wow!

Fortnight thumbnail

God this 3 month leap news is worse than pregnancy news. Wdym it's been 3 months and he's been acting indifferent. Kya bakwas hai yeh

Also i kinda knew with the infertility track that they'll get Ruhi pregnant and then a miscarriage to double Abhira's misery and pain. I can already imagine another "Aayo nayi bahu aao" level performance by Vidya 😵‍💫

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Ruhi went from not wanting to share a bed to falling pregnant pretty damn fast smiley32 okay then!! Time to go back into dormancy here I supposesmiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

If Ruhi miscarries and Abhira is even remotely connected to it, will Manish disown her once again without revealing she’s his par poti ? Because I think the identity reveal needs to get done ..my feeling is after Ruhi gets to know the truth, she will refuse to live in the same house as Abhira ..And likely Armaan and Abhira will leave the house ..because Ruhi is carrying the heir after all !