Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

God Vidya is going to be unbearable to Abhira throughout this track and then miscarriage ho gaya tohsmiley18 As i said i don't even want to talk about the second possibility. It's a good time to say goodbye to rishta i guess. Bhaad mein gayi SR

Previous gens mein Pl ke bacche pehle hote the kya?? I mean, not that this gen is following prev gens rule but just asked out of curiosity.

Abhi tak there is no confirmation of miscarriage or rohit's exit, but if that's planned & same time abhira's identity is revealed, then lot of torture awaits abhira & then I'm afraid manish ji's latest sapna might play out🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/n6BB-uw-rCc?si=MPkha5EMywhyWNK7

I feel the three months leap is true and if it is then sorry girlies I will have return to my armaan hating roots

don't worry I'll join you
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

same here...😡😡😡

I will also join you guys...

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeah, till mama baat jaise bhi jaa raha tha teek tha, but sangeet se pata nahi kya ho gaya 🙆‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Now toh i think they know they messed up, toh cleaning process ke liye kuch bhi dikha rahe hain

no the infertility track is tied completely to Ruhis pregnancy track..looks like it was planned well in advance..and in November new contracts come to play ..I don’t know..if abhira leaves podaars house..the show goes where she goes..then a new cast will be hired to show her new life. Ghum 2 did a complete revamp after 1 year..but here in rishta as well..last Gen when abhiras mom left the hero.they created a new life for her,.she got a new love and also he came with a foster sister and mother.
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

https://youtu.be/n6BB-uw-rCc?si=MPkha5EMywhyWNK7

As per the dialogues,the three months leap is true and if it is then sorry girlies I will have return to my armaan hating roots

Seems like take the wedding episode as a good end and cut this off smiley39.

Edited by Visszz - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Woh mast mussorie jaa rahi thi, usko cycle mai nautanki karni thi tab smiley22

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Previous gens mein Pl ke bacche pehle hote the kya?? I mean, not that this gen is following prev gens rule but just asked out of curiosity.

Abhi tak there is no confirmation of miscarriage or rohit's exit, but if that's planned & same time abhira's identity is revealed, then lot of torture awaits abhira & then I'm afraid manish ji's latest sapna might play out🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Both Varsha and Keerti got pregnant and had kids before the FL.

Fortnight thumbnail

Woh mast mussorie jaa rahi thi, usko cycle mai nautanki karni thi tab smiley22

aur phir badi badi baatein karta hai. Main duniyabhar ki khushi dunga blah blah blah blah
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They are hurrying with a lot of stuff rn, and that's a very very bad sign smiley36

Why do I feel they really must have received a notice from the channel to buck up on the TRP, which is why they're throwing everything at the show and hoping something stickssmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Did Ruhi’s dad know she was on the way ? I mean is Rohit going to enjoy what his sasur didn’t ? Also isn’t Ruhi older than Abhir ? So Matashree had a baby ahead of Akshara?