Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

God Vidya is going to be unbearable to Abhira throughout this track and then miscarriage ho gaya tohsmiley18 As i said i don't even want to talk about the second possibility. It's a good time to say goodbye to rishta i guess. Bhaad mein gayi SR

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Don't know what is stopping manish from revealing the secret to suwarna & surekha. Today toh he saw ruhi & abhira together, this should be the right time isn't it?? Ab kis muhurat ka intezar hain inhe??

Ruhi pregnant matlab, 2/3 months ho gaye honge after marriage. Armaan is still under depression cos his maasa disowned him?? Aage ka kya plans hain armaan ke?? Can't abhira just put her foot down & say bahut ho gaya to armaan?? Poddars ya armaan ko dikhta nahi kya ke Vidya jo kar rahi hain deliberately kar rahi hain & that she is not a mahaan maa like everybody thinks of her?? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Chal kya raha hain idhar??

Armaan never needed a wife..he only needed a Maa 🙄..anyway hope he continues having no hormones..so abhira can leave podaars house without the baggage of his child..she can start afresh.. we have watched itv for long enough to know what’s going to happen. Lusty Bhabi is preggers…her sperm donor pati fulfilled his duty and will now depart to meet his dadaji ..and the wicked step,mother will now make the vulnerable stepson who’s dying for her scraps…to divorce his infertile wife and marry her babu who’s carrying her blood grandchild,. I think we all saw this coming..she made him marry Ruhi before and she’ll do it again. Just dkp ..be kind to our girl Abhira’’ let her leave podaars house without any embryo in her uterus 🙏🙏🙏 and bring a good man like her papa into her life..
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gooddays

aur infertility ki sachai bhi samne nahi aayismiley3

Shayad report is true or a genuine mistake by hospital

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

God Vidya is going to be unbearable to Abhira throughout this track and then miscarriage ho gaya tohsmiley18 As i said i don't even want to talk about the second possibility. It's a good time to say goodbye to rishta i guess. Bhaad mein gayi SR

Even if they have a suhaagraat rn it is going to be a very heat of the moment thing, and not a very happy one 🤷‍♀️

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I wish aisa ho.. Kyuki 3 months bina proper communication ke sath rehna is too much.. But then this Ru preg. news is also confusing me..

Bold - if this is true, then that's the end of abhira's armaan for me...let abhira leave this pagal khana without getting pregnant or let her have memory loss....
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i don't think there's any leap. Woh 3 mahine matlab jab se propose kiya hai tabse family ko manane ki koshish kar rahi hai

there has to be a 3 months leap to show Ruhi preggers…imagine poor abhiras torture of being ignored and neglected by her hubby for 3 months ..☹️

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Shayad report is true or a genuine mistake by hospital

agar wo sachai samne aayi to jagat mata ka gussa shaant ho sakta hai aur armaan ka maa ko leke depression bhismiley44
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Bold - if this is true, then that's the end of abhira's armaan for me...let abhira leave this pagal khana without getting pregnant or let her have memory loss....

it’s abhiras story…dkp has got something planned for her.. if it’s going to happen like it’s looking like it’s going to Happen.. then there’s a new life waiting for our girl. Abhira is the legacy heroine..only she and her daughter will carry the show forward..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/n6BB-uw-rCc?si=MPkha5EMywhyWNK7

As per the dialogues,the three months leap is true and if it is then sorry girlies I will have return to my armaan hating roots

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 5 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gooddays

agar wo sachai samne aayi to jagat mata ka gussa shaant ho sakta hai aur armaan ka maa ko leke depression bhismiley44

but abhira depression mein jaayegi yeh soch kar ki mere pati ko mujhse teek se baat karne ke liye bhi uski maa ki permission chahiye aur mere saas ke liye main sirf ek baby making machine hu insaan tak nahi...
Edited by Sajini235 - 5 days ago