Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, considering at least abhira baths with her ring off, can it just fall and go down the drain one day. Please. smiley1

Abhira ka ki Armaan ka ki dono kasmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

My two cents after I made peace with whatever they are probably doing with the story-

Today actually Armaan and Abhira behaved more or less how I expected them to. Getting into his shell, internalizing his pain and feeling guilty about thousand of things is quite like armaan. Much like when he was walking around like a zombie after abhira broke off with him due to the rumaal reveal. For us it's multiple headache inducing episodes, for him it is just one day. It is important to give him time to at least gradually get into a better headspace.

Abhira has always been quicker to land on her feet. I mean we all do laugh about her doing happy family after listening to a zillion of taunts, and Vidya's shraap is not much different. She is not even the first person to give her a shraap in this house. Kajal did and today she was giving her shagun. Abhira did decide to not getting married back then due to Kaveri's baddua but then she had an option to wait. Abhi shaddi toh ho gaayi hain, what else can you really do. Plus vidya's words impact armaan way more than abhira due to obvious reasons. Abhira's perception of a 'mother' is also very different. For unfortunate reasons she believes mothers are just supposed to be like akshara was to her, and so to her vidya actually does love armaan and will be okay with him in a few days.

Also, imo in a tv relationship both can't be having breakdowns at the same time. It's not really fair, but at least one has to stay stronger cause who is going to be watching both cry together the whole episode . Baki the writing is so inconsistent and weird, so i have no clue where they are actually going (nor do the writers 🤷‍♀️).

P. S : this took me two damn hours to write cause my cat decided to jump on my coffee. So i had to feed a very hungry cat, make coffee again and then again feed my stupid cat cause she is hungry all the time.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Abhira ka ki Armaan ka ki dono kasmiley36

Dono ka. But armaan toh apparently pant pahen k nahata hain, ring kya he kholeyga smiley8

Apsvenky thumbnail

Looks very sturdy I guess

images (17).jpeg

For 2 people is my guess (just asking a question related to interiors of the bathroom.)

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1840269826910015502?t=SITiHgAblPVhpAmtdaVutg&s=19

Phuphasa ka dil tootgaya aajsmiley38..... upar se ruhi bhi sunake gayismiley37

Kya din aagaye bechare kesmiley44

Yaar Aaj kal Phupasa ko mandir ki ghanti bana diya hai makers ne - koi bhi aakar bajaa ke chala jaata haismiley36

#justiceforphupasa

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am betting Armaan is a crab because I am one too ..so I completely understand where he is coming from ..we tend to go back into our shells and not let anyone in a lot of times ..particularly when we feel the need and the mind space to resolve our issues ourselves ..Crabs are people that others come to with their problems ..they hardly ever open up and share their own ..so the timing is all wrong and I feel for Abhira ..no newly minted bride should have to deal with this .:but I also completely understand Armaan ..the reason why I like Armaan is probably because he reminds me of myself smiley37

P.S - Abhira has always been very vocal about her issues ..I do find it very strange that the fertility report or the shraap have rolled off her like water off a duck’s back.:actually this whole fertility issue is overblown in my opinion.:it is so commonplace that people just deal with it by taking multiple alternate opinions ..nobody breaks down like death is at their door ..this is the reality ..Vidya’s reaction, while over the top, is currently not even about Abhira or the fertility issue ..it is only a response to Armaan disregarding her mamta and choosing himself over her ..something he has never done before

In my opinion, the show at least has some drama now and is not all about fluffy romance .,no wonder the TRPs are rising ….people want drama, whether it is regressive or overblown or whatever !

Agree đź’Ż - I also connect with Armaan a lot more coz my husband is exactly like that and I have seen this exact situation occur multiple times. I also get where Abhira comes from coz I also get equally annoyed when he goes into his shell.

I agree that finally the show is serving some good drama I can finally related to rather than seeing "Aao Bahu Aao" or lovesick sappy Armaan sasmiley36

Again I reiterate - the episodes are serving good drama - it's the SM/forum drama that is annoying mesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Oh crap.. tho Anirudh Kaun hai? The actor? Pardon me I'm absolutely clueless about that show or its actors except that they don't look pleasing to the eye smiley44

Anirudh is Sirji - his name is Anirudh while only Jhanak still calls him Sirjismiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Agree đź’Ż - I also connect with Armaan a lot more coz my husband is exactly like that and I have seen this exact situation occur multiple times. I also get where Abhira comes from coz I also get equally annoyed when he goes into his shell.

I agree that finally the show is serving some good drama I can finally related to rather than seeing "Aao Bahu Aao" or lovesick sappy Armaan sasmiley36

Again I reiterate - the episodes are serving good drama - it's the SM/forum drama that is annoying mesmiley36

@bold then you’ve probably learnt your lessons lol..but just a tip ..don’t poke a crab while in their shell because your finger is likely to get bitten off smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

My two cents after I made peace with whatever they are probably doing with the story-

Today actually Armaan and Abhira behaved more or less how I expected them to. Getting into his shell, internalizing his pain and feeling guilty about thousand of things is quite like armaan. Much like when he was walking around like a zombie after abhira broke off with him due to the rumaal reveal. For us it's multiple headache inducing episodes, for him it is just one day. It is important to give him time to at least gradually get into a better headspace.

Abhira has always been quicker to land on her feet. I mean we all do laugh about her doing happy family after listening to a zillion of taunts, and Vidya's shraap is not much different. She is not even the first person to give her a shraap in this house. Kajal did and today she was giving her shagun. Abhira did decide to not getting married back then due to Kaveri's baddua but then she had an option to wait. Abhi shaddi toh ho gaayi hain, what else can you really do. Plus vidya's words impact armaan way more than abhira due to obvious reasons. Abhira's perception of a 'mother' is also very different. For unfortunate reasons she believes mothers are just supposed to be like akshara was to her, and so to her vidya actually does love armaan and will be okay with him in a few days.

Also, imo in a tv relationship both can't be having breakdowns at the same time. It's not really fair, but at least one has to stay stronger cause who is going to be watching both cry together the whole episode . Baki the writing is so inconsistent and weird, so i have no clue where they are actually going (nor do the writers 🤷‍♀️).

P. S : this took me two damn hours to write cause my cat decided to jump on my coffee. So i had to feed a very hungry cat, make coffee again and then again feed my stupid cat cause she is hungry all the time.

@bold which is why I don’t understand what the fuss is all about ..and please say a quick meow to your cat from me smiley27
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/9X2Cn-WEu9k?si=ipKHdALf6Z7gbnXc

Rohit Ruhi are fast, I'll have to give them that smiley37