Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

They mean Apne "raunak" se paani ko aag Laga denge?? smiley5 which show is the guy from again??

U dont know the guy and the show???

Galat baat.. Bilkul galat baatsmiley19smiley19

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

the user is talking about best jodi. Jhanak and sirji

Oh crap.. tho Anirudh Kaun hai? The actor? Pardon me I'm absolutely clueless about that show or its actors except that they don't look pleasing to the eye smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 5 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They mean Apne "raunak" se paani ko aag Laga denge?? smiley5 which show is the guy from again??

@bold smiley37smiley37smiley37

a b c d e f g h

Edited by Sparkle232 - 5 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Oh crap.. tho Anirudh Kaun hai? The actor? Parson me I'm absolutely clueless about that show or its actors except that they don't look pleasing to the eye smiley44

How dare usmiley7smiley7 They r the bestest jodi of Sitarasmiley31smiley41
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want by that time abhira to know about mg akshara connection. Mg toh bolne waala hain nahi, toh usi ko kahi se pata chale & self absorbed rahe in her thoughts while armaan make efforts to rectify the mistakes

Indifference sirf ek side se kyun mile?? Dikhana hain toh dono taraf se dikha de. So that viewers can say just like armaan behaved when vidya was upset, now abhira is behaving toh how is she at fault

Oh it will be like that. Jaise Armaan bhaisahab mute pe tha during Ab-KV faceoff pe Armaan bus banke khada tha, this time when it's b/w Ar & V, makers have turned out Ab. This same cycle will repeat when it comes to IR and Ab will have to process her mom being called a murderer & MG being her family - tab Ar will have blue baals and we will celebrate smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

How dare usmiley7smiley7 They r the bestest jodi of Sitarasmiley31smiley41

Honge Apne Ghar mein...Meri Bala se smiley42 my priorities are very clear.. smiley9

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I actually liked an episode after a while today cause minimal vidya screentime and i realized Ruhi can be tolerable when she ain't being obessesive and insane. Ruhi and phuphsa scene was so random that I had to laugh. Also Kaveri is so hilarious that sometimes I have to love her, her whole thing with Kaveri Poddar k rules bas Kaveri Poddar todhti hain was so unserious.smiley37

I am so with you. If I ignore the commentary and everything else, the episode today was actually a good one - minimal SS for Vile V, Tharki Abhira for a change, sane Ruhi for a change and a completely dictatorial Kaveri who showed who is the boss of the house & the firm smiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 5 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh it will be like that. Jaise Armaan bhaisahab mute pe tha during Ab-KV faceoff pe Armaan bus banke khada tha, this time when it's b/w Ar & V, makers have turned out Ab. This same cycle will repeat when it comes to IR and Ab will have to process her mom being called a murderer & MG being her family - tab Ar will have blue baals and we will celebrate smiley36

I am going to disagree on one point ..the comparison is not valid ..Abhira represents the conflict point by virtue of being the choice that Armaan made over Vidya …whereas Armaan has nothing to do with Abhira’s identity or anything to do with the blame on Akshara ..he has had great respect for her ..so yeah, if Abhira chooses Armaan over Manish and breaks her heart over the fact that Manish has disowned her, then the comparison would be valid ..

Rest I would perfectly understand and respect Abhira’s choice if she wanted to deal with Akshara related issues on her own and did not want to let Armaan in ..Just because you are married to someone, you don’t have to let them into your mindspace all the time !

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, Abhira waiting for the green light of getting married to get all hot and bothered was a pleasant surprise. The whole towel removing and feeling up his arms part was so good. Cause damnn i get you girl, even though that man deserves blue balls.

That girl can give as good as she gets and I am so mad that Armaan sa is ignoring her, coz damn girl he is hottt

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Leap and WD ki discussions tho Gen 4 Day 1 se chal raha hain... Ismein koyi bhi nayi baat nahi hain😂😂😂

I don't care about all that - I just hate it when Armaan gets bashed (when even I know he deserves a lot of it today smiley36)