Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dadisa is the smartest businesswoman. She knows kispe invest karne se usse sabse zyada fayda hoga - hence she is hell bent on making sure Armaan doesn't leave the firm or the house

Also Armaan has been winning cases while being lovesick and running after Abhira in the last 2 months - we really underestimated our Buddhumaan smiley36

Armaan ke rom rom mein sirf Abhira Nahi, vakaalat uski maa,uska parivaar bhi basta Hai smiley42smiley9

Edited by Ohgod! - 5 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

He won't turn mute yaar.. but drama hona tho banta hai.. he will get a earful from Abhira and snap out.. soon soon!

I love how you are the only sane voice of reason right now, more so coz I have been having the exact same reaction to the current storyline. Abhira is acting way too much like as if nothing happened and she is a nayi naveli dulhan in a home where she thinks the best of everyone, while Armaan is acting like the world has collapsed for him and he is still reeling from it. Both these reactions seem out of place - I expected Abhira to have been more wary, while Armaan be more receptive towards Abhira.

Armaan is not reverted back to his toffee lover phase and neither is Abhira suffering all alone like she did then. But yes, both of them have to understand the other's POV and communicate/fight it out (which Abhira is doing but Armaan isn't right now) which will be the only way they can move on from here

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1840269826910015502?t=SITiHgAblPVhpAmtdaVutg&s=19

Phuphasa ka dil tootgaya aajsmiley38..... upar se ruhi bhi sunake gayismiley37

Kya din aagaye bechare kesmiley44

Edited by Rash_H - 5 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yes.. I absolutely agree😭😭😭😭IMG_20240929_121539.jpg

the fact that i haven't seen this tweet but i can still tell you the user name smiley42
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

the fact that i haven't seen this tweet but i can still tell you the user name smiley42

All X users who r active in rishta tag should be guessing it.. Its not at all hardsmiley36smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yes.. I absolutely agree😭😭😭😭IMG_20240929_121539.jpg

They mean Apne "raunak" se paani ko aag Laga denge?? smiley5 which show is the guy from again??

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I love how you are the only sane voice of reason right now, more so coz I have been having the exact same reaction to the current storyline. Abhira is acting way too much like as if nothing happened and she is a nayi naveli dulhan in a home where she thinks the best of everyone, while Armaan is acting like the world has collapsed for him and he is still reeling from it. Both these reactions seem out of place - I expected Abhira to have been more wary, while Armaan be more receptive towards Abhira.

Armaan is not reverted back to his toffee lover phase and neither is Abhira suffering all alone like she did then. But yes, both of them have to understand the other's POV and communicate/fight it out (which Abhira is doing but Armaan isn't right now) which will be the only way they can move on from here

I am betting Armaan is a crab because I am one too ..so I completely understand where he is coming from ..we tend to go back into our shells and not let anyone in a lot of times ..particularly when we feel the need and the mind space to resolve our issues ourselves ..Crabs are people that others come to with their problems ..they hardly ever open up and share their own ..so the timing is all wrong and I feel for Abhira ..no newly minted bride should have to deal with this .:but I also completely understand Armaan ..the reason why I like Armaan is probably because he reminds me of myself smiley37

P.S - Abhira has always been very vocal about her issues ..I do find it very strange that the fertility report or the shraap have rolled off her like water off a duck’s back.:actually this whole fertility issue is overblown in my opinion.:it is so commonplace that people just deal with it by taking multiple alternate opinions ..nobody breaks down like death is at their door ..this is the reality ..Vidya’s reaction, while over the top, is currently not even about Abhira or the fertility issue ..it is only a response to Armaan disregarding her mamta and choosing himself over her ..something he has never done before

In my opinion, the show at least has some drama now and is not all about fluffy romance .,no wonder the TRPs are rising ….people want drama, whether it is regressive or overblown or whatever !

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

They mean Apne "raunak" se paani ko aag Laga denge?? smiley5 which show is the guy from again??

the user is talking about best jodi. Jhanak and sirji