News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago
dadisa ki baate hazam nahi huismiley29….. itni hamdardi for Ar kabse? Or is it importance she is giving to her investment for time being?🙄
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Mil hi jaaye tho achha hai tbh.. see I'm not very worked up over how he ignored everyone when he was wanting to get married.. cos mindsets work like that.. everyone thinks Shaadi hogayi tho thoda gussa karenge but eventually they'll come around.. I think Armaan is unable to process the extent of Vidya's anger that made her even go as far as curse him and worse, disown him! And for Armaan abandonment has to be the biggest fear!! He's still in shock and processing what is happening to him.. he will come around once he regains his composure.. and if MG's slaps will do that job, then I'm all for it smiley37 I'm all for even Abhira doing it.. but I'm ngl, i want him to screw up properly and then repent and apologise.. and I'm totally enjoying the current stuff so thappad can wait for a few days please smiley42

Thank you so much. Honestly EDT aur GC's main jo discuss ho raha hai, Mera toh dimaag kharab ho gaya. Mainly coz I get where he comes from and I know that while Abhira is right, Armaan will take some time to get back to normal. Usse bahut galtiyan karni padengi before he understands that Abhira is his wife and he needs to be open with her about everything - including his pain. Communication is key, but that is hardest for a character like Armaan jisse kabhi mauka nahi diya gaya hai to openly express himself - khushi ya dukh main. I remembered that scene after Krish gives him shoes and he walks away with tears and Abhira confronts him saying that yeh pyaar uska haq hai - us bande ko pata nahi haq hita kya hai.

I won't be surprised if he is hesitant with Abhira for the same reason - ki agar haq se if he says or does anything, she will also leave like his mom. So he would rather keep distance and deal with his pain alone, rather than share.

I am hoping that something big happens to jolt him out of this haze he is in, till then I will enjoy this phase of angst I am getting

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan par if he did that where is the chance for Abhira to sunaofy him and ask him why he did so much drama of tum Meri ho and all that if U can't even let me in on what's upsetting U! She will have to say that and he will have to apologise and make it up to her.. smiley42

I want by that time abhira to know about mg akshara connection. Mg toh bolne waala hain nahi, toh usi ko kahi se pata chale & self absorbed rahe in her thoughts while armaan make efforts to rectify the mistakes

Indifference sirf ek side se kyun mile?? Dikhana hain toh dono taraf se dikha de. So that viewers can say just like armaan behaved when vidya was upset, now abhira is behaving toh how is she at fault

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaveri playing long term game. She will ditch him once firm and cases are taken care of

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I actually liked an episode after a while today cause minimal vidya screentime and i realized Ruhi can be tolerable when she ain't being obessesive and insane. Ruhi and phuphsa scene was so random that I had to laugh. Also Kaveri is so hilarious that sometimes I have to love her, her whole thing with Kaveri Poddar k rules bas Kaveri Poddar todhti hain was so unserious.smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Also, Abhira waiting for the green light of getting married to get all hot and bothered was a pleasant surprise. The whole towel removing and feeling up his arms part was so good. Cause damnn i get you girl, even though that man deserves blue balls.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

mereko gen 3 ka kuch nahi pata

I just heard she has a mama,mami who arent sautela but ig if Kairav was useless, then its great if he is gone for good. I juts want atleast one character whom Abhira can count on. Armaan is clearly not gonna be always there for her. manisha, madhav, krish were candidates but they are also unreliable. today manisha was ridiculous- arey can you not see the girl is upset, pale and not in a good mood at all?! M is acting as if everything is ok. Krish toh baccha hai ig. toh kya bolega. although he is not as much of a baccha as Kiara, Aryan. Rohit is a dimwit clearly jisko kuch samajh mein nahi aata anyway. so I have given up on him being useful.

Kairav, for me proved to b the worst goenka for abhira ki mamma…. Mushkil waqt oer saath dena to door ki baat hai… he, ulta was angry with Akshu…. Ksun sa bhai Aise karta hai?

Then he asked Akshu to leave the house abd stay away… so that arohi stays happy… when Manyu declared that he loves Akshu abd not arohi…, I mean.. what’s this?!

So goenkas type koi home se better hai… abhira is alone…. Muskaan can b a support… as she loved abhira ke papa… dil se..

know cannot trust armaan… he is just a bin paindi ka lota 😃😃

Abhira is strong!!! She can face the world… uski mamma has brought her up to face things.. she is weak these days because she loves armaan…. So, if that’s taken away from her, the Sherni abhira will b back!!

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Thank you so much. Honestly EDT aur GC's main jo discuss ho raha hai, Mera toh dimaag kharab ho gaya. Mainly coz I get where he comes from and I know that while Abhira is right, Armaan will take some time to get back to normal. Usse bahut galtiyan karni padengi before he understands that Abhira is his wife and he needs to be open with her about everything - including his pain. Communication is key, but that is hardest for a character like Armaan jisse kabhi mauka nahi diya gaya hai to openly express himself - khushi ya dukh main. I remembered that scene after Krish gives him shoes and he walks away with tears and Abhira confronts him saying that yeh pyaar uska haq hai - us bande ko pata nahi haq hita kya hai.

I won't be surprised if he is hesitant with Abhira for the same reason - ki agar haq se if he says or does anything, she will also leave like his mom. So he would rather keep distance and deal with his pain alone, rather than share.

I am hoping that something big happens to jolt him out of this haze he is in, till then I will enjoy this phase of angst I am getting

Leap and WD ki discussions tho Gen 4 Day 1 se chal raha hain... Ismein koyi bhi nayi baat nahi hain😂😂😂
Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1000054048.jpg

Bathroom ka interior kaafi accha hai❤️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Also, considering at least abhira baths with her ring off, can it just fall and go down the drain one day. Please. smiley1