Posted: 5 days ago

https://youtu.be/haVgtJ1B2c0?si=GXqVsBB3drn4Qfj6

Star Plus ke BFFs of the year 👀

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

The execution of this entire track has failed massively. Vidya was supposed to have motherly concern about Armaan’s future without children, she is now a completely vile hag. Abhira’s pain, her feelings, everything has been suppressed when it should have been the one to get majorly highlighted. Armaan was supposed to be sensitive to Abhira and be there for her through this but he is on an different trip for becoming beta #1 again (which he anyway will never be till Rohit is around).

The writing has been such an epic fail since the wedding track started and it's clearly not getting any better.. it feels like they are hell bent on showing that in every issue only one of Abhira or Armaan has a stronger reaction while the other processes it fairly easily or better atleast.. which is so stupid, really!! Especially when the issues are life-sized and impacting both of them smiley44Abhira coming to terms with her infertility was so quick in comparison to Armaan who knew it for longer.. and now Armaan coming to terms with his mother disowning him and cursing them is soooo long in comparison in comparison to Abhira who seems to have just acknowledged it as some anger and moved on! Hadd Hai.. so annoying!!

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Apparently Armaan has been winning cases continually in the past 2 months and Rohit has been losing all his cases. That is why Dadisa is hellbent on retaining Armaan, Rohit toh sachme nikamma nikla 😂

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - ye Nahi Hua tho story aage Kaise badegi but no.. she won't go away . Just a fight or an outburst where she calls him out for shutting her out.. and asking why he kept saying tum Meri ho when he doesn't mean it.. and I'm seated and waiting for that to happen smiley42smiley42

I M always waiting for the confrontation between Armaan and Abhira… i want her to put all points and tell him that she is giving him a break to become the desired beta he wants to become and then May be if he is willing to can come and take her back.

I am not saying him worrying is wrong or constanly thinking about it is wrong…, but he should share it with her, sit and talk to her rather leave her all the time like some piece of non living item in the room.., is this why he married her???

Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

but why do makers want us to hate Ar after such wonderful redemption??🙄 I just don’t want him to turn mute mode again🙏

He won't turn mute yaar.. but drama hona tho banta hai.. he will get a earful from Abhira and snap out.. soon soon!

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://x.com/mravinna/status/1840255308318347412

Even i want Abhira to stop trying or atleast have a breakdown in front of Armaan. tabhi akal aati hai usko

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

He won't turn mute yaar.. but drama hona tho banta hai.. he will get a earful from Abhira and snap out.. soon soon!

aapki umeed pe me umeed laga rahi hu😆 bas safal ho jaye
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Almost kiss and abhira ko humne consider hi nahi kiya tha deciding rules mainsmiley36..... but we can modify🤷‍♀️

80% sab mila but jeeta kaunsmiley36... Waise ye Tanu hai kahansmiley15
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I M always waiting for the confrontation between Armaan and Abhira… i want her to put all points and tell him that she is giving him a break to become the desired beta he wants to become and then May be if he is willing to can come and take her back.

I am not saying him worrying is wrong or constanly thinking about it is wrong…, but he should share it with her, sit and talk to her rather leave her all the time like some piece of non living item in the room.., is this why he married her???

I want Abhira to say what I'm feeling right nowsmiley37 "Gharwalon ko upset karke yeh shaadi hi nahi karni chahiye thi"
Ohgod! thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Haan par if he did that where is the chance for Abhira to sunaofy him and ask him why he did so much drama of tum Meri ho and all that if U can't even let me in on what's upsetting U! She will have to say that and he will have to apologise and make it up to her.. smiley42